Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domalino is right about it being too early for him (although it's only December yet anyway), Harry Kane for instance is much more physically imposing but didn't make his mark at Spurs until he was 20 and was 21 before becoming a regular. btw he's 18 in 9 months time, not 18 as Domalino said.

Playing the youth players in different positions is tried and tested so while his position will no doubt be deeper so he can run at people he will be learning while playing as a 9.

Navas is a senior player and I doubt that Pep would drop him entirely to play an untested kid when his contract runs out in the Summer, he's one of 7 in the same position contract wise so this season may just have to be written off as a transitional one although I think we're still good enough to win something. It may be that some get moved on this January and we may see more of the Academy products in the run in.
yeah, i think my thought process was that this kid is so good, it doesn't make much sense him playing in youth still. plenty of time yet as everyone has said. but i bet you he's showing more promise than Kane did at 17 years old.

think the saying goes, if he's good enough he's old enough. and although i think we can all agree that he's not ready to become a regular fixture on the team sheet, i was just trying to suggest that perhaps the 20 minutes (out of position) he's gotten so far maybe doesn't match his ability and talent.

the second half of the season will be tough, with champions league and us needing to play catch up after our poor form recently, meaning playing the kids will be much harder. hopefully someone gets a run out though

Just watching the above footage,and while they take up different positions on the field,Diaz reminds me plenty of Aguero in both his stature and his style - maybe not the same strikers instinct but potentially with more strings.

An incredibly exciting talent.

For the last few years I have been telling all my friends to remember the name of Brahim Diaz because he will be a star of the future. The boy has all the skills and just now needs the experience of what will be thrown at him in the years ahead. Very excited that he will be wearing the blue of City and not the shirt of Barca, Madrid, etc.
He has his own distinct style but I would liken him more to Messi than Aguero. First team regular in the years to come but must be allowed to grow into the squad for now.

This kid is a monster, saw a video of his performance against United, playing as a RW, but the thing is, i´ve heard he is right footed, but the way he was playing with his left foot... you just could not tell which foot was his stronger one, the way he dribbled with his left foot, you could swear he was left footed.
If you guys can groom this guy to his full potential, i truly believe he is going to be a ballon dór winner, he is special, but not just special like many young footballers are called, but truly special.

This kid is a monster, saw a video of his performance against United, playing as a RW, but the thing is, i´ve heard he is right footed, but the way he was playing with his left foot... you just could not tell which foot was his stronger one, the way he dribbled with his left foot, you could swear he was left footed.
If you guys can groom this guy to his full potential, i truly believe he is going to be a ballon dór winner, he is special, but not just special like many young footballers are called, but truly special.
Can he be as good as Jesus Gabriel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.