Bring Back THE POZNAN

lighten up! It's a laugh, life isn't as fun when you take yourself so seriously all the time.

I like a laugh, infact I have a very keen sense off humour, infact at the end of the 6-1 i was laughing so much i had to have a lie down on the floor of the pub for several minutes, and indeed if all participants of the Poznan were to show their arse whilst doing it....it would be very very funny. However in its current form it is about as funny as Ryan Giggs. A truly ridiculous activity that would be rightly ripped to shreds were it a rag habit.

I like a laugh, infact I have a very keen sense off humour, infact at the end of the 6-1 i was laughing so much i had to have a lie down on the floor of the pub for several minutes, and indeed if all participants of the Poznan were to show their arse whilst doing it....it would be very very funny. However in its current form it is about as funny as Ryan Giggs. A truly ridiculous activity that would be rightly ripped to shreds were it a rag habit.
I love that idea about showing our arses, I'm going to do both!

Haha. You're a genius.

Having said that if I'm the only one that shows his arse and gets thrown out you and me might have to have words ;)

Maybe you should organise a "special" Poznan to take place whilst the Champions League anthem is played prior to the home game against Celtic, I am sure that the visiting support would be very appreciative and almost certainly join in enthusiastically.

Maybe you should organise a "special" Poznan to take place whilst the Champions League anthem is played prior to the home game against Celtic, I am sure that the visiting support would be very appreciative and almost certainly join in enthusiastically.
Another great idea.

I'm in 230 and have three ladies sat behind me. Can't wait.

A Blackburn fan said to us on the way to the pub after that game that we were the loudest fans he'd ever heard at Ewood.

The Poznań era (from the games played against Poznań and Aris games in late 2010 and early 2011 through that FA Cup run and win and through to the Prem title win in 2012) were our best years for atmosphere since the Keegan promotion season.

The thing is it's hard to recreate that sort of thing when it's run its course. Of course a good 1-4 win tonight might see us bouncing like loons to bring it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.