Bring Back THE POZNAN

Poznan back, safe standing area behind both goals for homefans (and name one area New Kippax), awayfans tucked away to have less influence ...(sight)

Poznan brings fans together which is what we are trying to do at the moment to get the atmosphere back.

Been going city since 1979 and it is the best thing i have ever seen.... Blackburn / bolton / wba / wigan away beat wembley to me, the homes fans were gobsmacked and blackburn fans still speak of it to me.

maybe on the third goal rather than every goal, its got to come back. Pep is in favour of a good fans relationship, he looks at the pep banners at home. Think he would love it, can start a good bond between fans and manager again.

Ok,after the third goal but.........also for their team announcement. Let's show our complete contempt for the vermin & Poisenous PEG.

The Poznan needs to remain in......Poznan.

Is it just me that finds it to be one of if not the most cringy activities ever thought up by fans, only equalled by Newcastles "shoes off if you love the Toon" .....oh and the Palace Ultras who need to be introduced to a flame thrower.

How about making a fearsome noise singing Bluemoon, The famous Man utd, and so on.???

Yes it should be brought back even just to remind us of those beautiful , innocent days like the semi in 2011 when we started our trophy collecting journey

I remember turning my head around while doing the Poznan, and it was probably one of the best things witnessed in a City end ever. I felt like we'd already won the semi. I'm sure that moment is graved in the head of the Londoners who by than just entered the stadium.

The Poznan needs to remain in......Poznan.

Is it just me that finds it to be one of if not the most cringy activities ever thought up by fans, only equalled by Newcastles "shoes off if you love the Toon" .....oh and the Palace Ultras who need to be introduced to a flame thrower.

How about making a fearsome noise singing Bluemoon, The famous Man utd, and so on.???
lighten up! It's a laugh, life isn't as fun when you take yourself so seriously all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.