Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Have they got the points to get there ahead of a genuine 15000 pointer?
No they would never get them .but point i am making if hundreds of other tickets go to people without correct points why cant they have a shout as well .You can get as many tickets as you want on some ticket agency sites plus facebook sites offer tickets for away games at face value or less

Liverpool away tickets on sale at football ticketnet.
In the City end £175 plus £46 booking fee. Hospitality tickets £356

Wish the club would look into where they get the tickets
Selling for nearly 6 times face value and that's without the booking fee that's dearer than the ticket face value
Its scandalous wouldnt mind betting some of these agencies get them direct from City.if me or you flogged a ticket outside the ground we would be nicked.just been on wow tickets .can get 4 together for £200 each

Last edited:
Sadly happens on our coach a guy gets his away tickets from a supporters club in London he bagged 3 for the derby and sold each one for £250. Boils my blood

I'm in London SC if don't want to name and shame on forum you can PM me his name

Just seen that Bristol City have only managed to sell 14,500 for the game at their place so far. Their fans not confident it will get much above 20,000 (obviously think the tie will be over by then). Do you think we will be allocated more tickets?

Just seen that Bristol City have only managed to sell 14,500 for the game at their place so far. Their fans not confident it will get much above 20,000 (obviously think the tie will be over by then). Do you think we will be allocated more tickets?
They haven’t even gone on general sale yet and don’t until the 8th Jan they will definitely sell out. Also they have sold all tickets for 1st leg at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.