Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

When we recently played in the third tier , we filled our ground every week , and we were competing against a treble winning Rag team in the same city , you can't fill your ground with Bristol Rovers across the road , respect my arse , your part timers in comparison
That was the high point of Man City fan loyalty. Wasn't always like that.

Bristol City brought loads to Manchester, and made a great occasion out of the semi-final. Did great against Utd too. I' sure they will be looking to grow their club so they get full houses every week. Loads of Manchester City fans gave the semi-final 1st leg a miss

Never get tired of going to Wembley, waited a lifetime for these days.....living the dream,come on city!!!! :) oh BTW,respect to Bristol

So guesswork, which if the organisers weren't idiots, wouldn't be necessary. Thanks anyway.

Last years was 16:30 but it is ludicrous a time hasn't been sorted yet. Also the trains on Sunday start later and are slower due to engineering works which is a pain. 16:30 kick off means if extra time and penalties it could be almost 8pm before it finishes.

Hi Bristol City Fan here.

Thank you for 2 wonderful semi final game the best team went through over 2 legs and I would like to wish you luck in the final and the rest of the season. For Bristol City it’s been an amazing cup run beating Man Ushitted and showing we can play decent football against the best team in the land hope you achieve the Quad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.