Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Hi Bristol City Fan here.

Thank you for 2 wonderful semi final game the best team went through over 2 legs and I would like to wish you luck in the final and the rest of the season. For Bristol City it’s been an amazing cup run beating Man Ushitted and showing we can play decent football against the best team in the land hope you achieve the Quad
Thanks I hope you get up

Congratulations on getting to the Final

Simply - The best side I’ve ever seen play against us in nigh on 50 years (A view agreed amongst many around me) and despite coming off second best it was still a privlige to see some of those players grace Ashton Gate ( And some of yours weren’t too bad lol )

Just proud that we gave it a go and proud of our players and coaching staff - we weren’t at our sharpest / best tonight but I put that largely down to being victims of the best and relentless pressing I’ve ever seen and then the problem of trying to regain possession without being cut open !!!

So many players that make the game look ridiculously easy

besides the obvious World Class In Aguero KDB And Silva I thought Fernandinho made a massive difference tonight and seeing him live confirmed to me that I see him as instrumental to you as some of the more obvious stars

(Also thought Walker showed what a class and potent full back he is , and made another significant difference from the first leg , and stood out in his class and athleticism)

Hope you keep winning trophies and keep,those arrogant red neighbours in their place

Last edited:
I popped on to wish you the best of luck in the final, which I do.
Your post is incorrect. We give Championship sides the whole of the stand your supporters were in tonight and are averaging just over 20,000 home fans leaving 3,000 empty 'home' seats not the 15,000 you mention.

Anyway, I've enjoyed your company Cityzens and all the best for the final / Prem / FA cup / Champions league. You have a devastatingly good side. Until we meet again!
Just to say Bristol City were excellent over two legs. It was so refreshing to play a team that try when they can to attack rather than parking the bus.

Hope arsenal win tomorrow so Dzeko doesn’t head in a last minute winner against us

Ffs we had a team try to attack us in both legs. A team who has and now will be going full tilt on promotion, they did not have anything to lose. I for one thought it was a cracking cup tie yet in the end our class shone through. I respect Bristol City for that. Some fuckers need to give their heads a serious wobble because we may be a team of superstars but at least we now keep battling till the end.

besides the obvious World Class In Aguero KDB And Silva I thought Fernandinho made a massive difference tonight and seeing him live confirmed to me that I see him as instrumental to you as some of the more obvious stars
Quite right, he is, he links our play so well from back to front, and does the dirty work for the team.

Well done, and like many I hope you get to come up, and it would be nice (if rumours are true), if you could get a couple of our youngsters to help you do that, better them playing for your manager, than many in the PL.

Bernardo reminds me too much of Nasri- looks great with the ball but not enough end product. He's getting better though
Except that Bernardo doesn't have that mard-arse face that invited a slap. I think he'll be a good 'un and might even become a Manc as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.