Broken Britain.

daveduke67 said:
Had you down as a banana milkshake type of man tbh.

There's plenty about with that attitude though. I was talking to a South African a few months ago and he was saying that you get six months on the dole and then thats it - no more money. About time we adopted something similar - and fucked off the people who came here simply to live on benefits.

It's all set up wrong though. My friend is working full time and she gets less for working after paying child care costs than she would jacking it in and living off benefits. Take out her travel costs and she's actually worse off.

Saying that would you want some of the scruffy, greasy twats cooking or serving your food?

Maybe a basic hourly rate increase would help? Maybe it could be called a Living wage?..... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livingwage.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livingwage.org.uk/</a>

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm throwing out a wild guess that he was wanting a milk shake or some food,and they were open,and he was nearby,and he had the money for a purchase.
But i'm sure it is far more complex than that.

Too simple NF. He was probably scoping the place. Ease of access, exits, chances of getting cornered or caught. I suspect his "meeting" was taking place in the ladies toilets, with his next victim.

She's probably trussed up in his cellar right now.

96.4% of rape victims meet their assailant on a first date in MvDonalds.
It was one of Markt85's 'facts of the day',so it must be true.

99% of me is 100% sure you're correct.

The cookie monster said:
Let's hope this thread isn't about the unemployed who are looking for work but are claiming.

Other scroungers fair enough,

Read the OP mate, i heard them say they would "rather sign on" than do his job. They shouldn't have the choice. My thoughts are with all the honest, decent people looking for work, in today's struggle.

glen quagmire said:
The cookie monster said:
Let's hope this thread isn't about the unemployed who are looking for work but are claiming.

Read the OP mate, i heard them say they would "rather sign on" than do his job. They shouldn't have the choice. My thoughts are with all the honest, decent people looking for work, in today's struggle.
It wasn't a dig but you know how these threads end up,every single person claiming any sort of benefit gets abused.

The ones you described deserve fuck all.

The cookie monster said:
glen quagmire said:
The cookie monster said:

It wasn't a dig but you know how these threads end up,every single person claiming any sort of benefit gets abused.The ones you described deserve fuck all.

Agree, 100% mate.

The cookie monster said:
glen quagmire said:
The cookie monster said:

It wasn't a dig but you know how these threads end up,every single person claiming any sort of benefit gets abused.

The ones you described deserve fuck all.

According to a latest survey that I just made up,the majority of benefit scroungers will be putting their giros on Kauto Star in the Gold Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.