BT Sport

They literally play to the lowest common denominator, the armchair fan, the tourist if you like in their commentary.

Still can't believe nobody as complained about having him back on after the bile he came out with years ago about disabled people **** he is.

I've seen a great comment about Hoddle somewhere recently:

If I was stuck on a desert island with Glen Hoddle and a tin of sardines I would eat Glen Hoddle and speak to the tin of sardines for company.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head imho

Hoddle came out with a classic the night before our game. He said that the Chelsea free kick was ideal for Luiz as it was closer to goal for him than it was for Willian????? Mind you could not pronounce Willian name & kept calling him Will And Anne.

I've seen a great comment about Hoddle somewhere recently:

If I was stuck on a desert island with Glen Hoddle and a tin of sardines I would eat Glen Hoddle and speak to the tin of sardines for company.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head imho

That was laugh out loud funny :-)

When are they going to give us the option of just listening to the game ie the crowd noise we get every other option to enhance our enjoyment. How much better would it be. Just like joshs periscope.

Hoddles gem last night, which really sums up what a complete clueless moron he is, came as West Ham got that free kick near the end .... 'A clean sheet is as important to City as the four goals' ....

Fuck. Right. Off. Dick.

christ, the man is a walking cliche, useless prat

When are they going to give us the option of just listening to the game ie the crowd noise we get every other option to enhance our enjoyment. How much better would it be. Just like joshs periscope.
I had a stream a while back that had no commentary for the first half hour or so, it was highly enjoyable. Then these two wankers came on and started spouting banal cliches and talking shite about things unrelated to the match, ruined the next hour of the game. :(

Get a motorised system m8 moviestar Spain have us on a lot with just crowd noise it's great not having to listen to all the shit they come out with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.