BT Sport

So Owen has just said that he played with some of the Leicester players in his United days, and they couldn't get in the reserve team.

Yet they're Premier League champions.

couldn't get in the rags reserves, yet are PL champions.

and yet people want to continue looking at these statements in isolation.

Rags reserves...PL champions.

There is only one word that follows...

how?
Is that the same Michael Owen who had a 17 year career but only totalled 362 games? That's 21 games per season. He scored 163 goals in that time and he NEVER scored 20 goals in a season. His opinion and inane punditry is virtually worthless and should just be ignored. As for Leicester players not good enough for the rags, I can only think of Drinkwater who was there from 18-22 but never played for them. More proof, if proof were needed, of his ramblings.

Is that the same Michael Owen who had a 17 year career but only totalled 362 games? That's 21 games per season. He scored 163 goals in that time and he NEVER scored 20 goals in a season. His opinion and inane punditry is virtually worthless and should just be ignored. As for Leicester players not good enough for the rags, I can only think of Drinkwater who was there from 18-22 but never played for them. More proof, if proof were needed, of his ramblings.
He's a rag loving, Liverpool supporting , Everton fan ffs. He will be getting the bollocks chopped off soon enough!

Owen was a fine striker. He's right about Drinkwater and Simpson, and it says a lot about the truth of how they could possibly have won the title considering their real calibre, which has shone before and since.

Owen was a fine striker. He's right about Drinkwater and Simpson, and it says a lot about the truth of how they could possibly have won the title considering their real calibre, which has shone before and since.
The truth? The truth is, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Rags and dippers were woeful last season and allowed Leicester to win the PL. As for Owen, he was quite good but no more. As I said, never once got 20 goals in a season.

The truth? The truth is, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Rags and dippers were woeful last season and allowed Leicester to win the PL. As for Owen, he was quite good but no more. As I said, never once got 20 goals in a season.

well you're masking on the first point, the second is just holding a grudge to diminish someone else's talent and performance.

Red river rats despise him,Geordies loathe him,Franco FC fans laugh at him,raggies love him for 1 goal.

Says everything you need to know about the sad,friendless,boring twat.......and the rags !!

If your quick you can catch the BT FA Cup Quarter-Final Preview on BT Sports 1. But I`m sure it`ll be shown again through the day..............."A look ahead to this weekend's Emirates FA Cup quarter-final action, including Chelsea v Manchester United, Tottenham v Millwall and Arsenal v Lincoln City."

WANKERS.....so glad I binned off BT last year.

If your quick you can catch the BT FA Cup Quarter-Final Preview on BT Sports 1. But I`m sure it`ll be shown again through the day..............."A look ahead to this weekend's Emirates FA Cup quarter-final action, including Chelsea v Manchester United, Tottenham v Millwall and Arsenal v Lincoln City."

Me too mate. It is absolutely scandalous. We will be the last British team in the Corruption League again and it won't be acknowledged. Hate these bastards.

It makes it fucking madness mate, they're showing our game and even if they were targeting the anti-City audience they're undoubtedly cultervating the game should get a mention.

I can't accept it's a ploy to say City games especially have low viewing figures to use as a reason not to show us.

What order were the weekend games picked? I assume Chelsea/rags was first pick but what after that? Are we the last choice and they were stuck with us?

It makes it fucking madness mate, they're showing our game and even if they were targeting the anti-City audience they're undoubtedly cultervating the game should get a mention.

I can't accept it's a ploy to say City games especially have low viewing figures to use as a reason not to show us.

What order were the weekend games picked? I assume Chelsea/rags was first pick but what after that? Are we the last choice and they were stuck with us?
I'm only surprised they didn't pick us for the Monday game forcing us to pick a youth team to give them an opportunity to slat us for disrespecting the FAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.