BT Sport

I don't give a flying fuck about bt, city are here to stay so get fucking use to it,

Fucked the BT sport ****s off yesterday . I'm sure the twat on the phone was Eamon Homos

"And will you be keeping the sports MR?"

"No thanks"

"I can do you a real good deal on that for just £2.50 a month sir?"

"I'm a City fan mate and i don't need to be listening to ex utd players discussing atmosphere and empty seats while my team is on. I wouldn't take it for free, goodbye".

Fucked the BT sport ****s off yesterday . I'm sure the twat on the phone was Eamon Homos

"No thanks"

"I'm a City fan mate and i don't need to be listening to ex utd players discussing atmosphere and empty seats while my team is on. I wouldn't take it for free, goodbye".
what a truly great post, may you have many sons

"No thanks"

We need to make the point that we might be tempted if there were options on the audio button - like turning CamelGob into a teenage drama queen, and Scholes into Darth Vader, or better still, just having the crowd noise on!

"No thanks"

Quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.