Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to next week, especially as most City fans appear to be staying around Dusseldorf and Cologne.

I’m also doing Schalke-Nice so if anybody wants to meet- up, I’ll be aiming for that first pub on your immediate right, when you exit the Gelsenkirchen hauptbahnhof.

We’ve also booked a cheeky pre-christmas jaunt for Frankfurt-Mainz, and Cologne-Leverkusen.

Many thanks to Bembeltown and Rhineland for arranging the tickets.

Bayern lost 1-0 to BVB. 2nd in the CL group as well and now 2nd in the league in one team league. Ancelotti has always been terrible in domestic leagues though, but its not been flawless in CL either.

Rattensport 1st, Bayern 2nd and Frankfurt 3rd.

If you would have told me that before the season I would have declared you as crazy...

Anyone fancy City away in Frankfurt in the CL next year? Beers are on me. ;)

Bayern look way off it this season, obviously it's hard to build on the foundations of Pep, but Ancelotti is really struggling with the shape of that Bayern side.

Expecting RB to drop off, but with them being backed by who they are, I fully expect them to challenge Bayern in recent years.

Anyone else watch the Bundesliga highlights on ITV4 on Monday nights? A gem of a show especially so with Isabella presenting. I go a bit funny every time she says Borussia Monchengladbach.

A La Liga version hosted by Kate Abdo would also be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.