Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been 10 if Pep had still been there.

But the Biased Broadcasting Cnuts wouldn't have been asking whether or not he would be on for the treble. I think that the majority of football fans like Guardiola because he comes across as a person who is engaged in honest endeavour and doesn't talk 'football speak' or come out with outrageous statements that are meant to comfort the City faithful. Consequently, the RagDipperArseMeedya are being nice to him, currently!

I didnt follow Guardiola at Barca but during his time in Germany he didnt really come across as a very likeable person. I cant even say what exactly bothered me about him, but he somehow came across as very coldhearted and almost like a machine without any faults. Not talking about his football but just the way he behaved in public etc.

Even though I am not a Bayern fan I personally find Ancelotti to be pretty likeable and funny.

Just watching Dortmund and Dembele skinned the full back and got taken out. The full back was booked, free kick given and the physios come on to treat Dembele but he didn't have to leave the field, was this one of the new rules introduced? As I don't recall seeing it.

Also good start from Dortmund, 1-0, Aubameyang.

Good sense of humour from the Hoffenheim fans, who are angry that Leipzig may have stolen their 'most hated club in Germany' title.

Good start to the season for Bayern, Dortmund, Köln, and Gladbach. Frankfurt with an unexpected win against Schalke, who face Bayern in the next game. Probably not the start Weinzierl was after.

Interesting overview of sold Season Tickets (Ascending):
  • Darmstadt - 11500
  • Ingolstadt - 12000
  • Freiburg - 15000
  • Hoffenheim - 15000
  • Augsburg - 18500
  • Mainz - 19000
  • Leverkusen - 19000
  • Rattenball - 20000
  • Hertha - 20500
  • Wolfsburg - 21500
  • Bremen - 25000
  • Köln - 25500
  • HSV - 26000
  • Eintracht - 27000
  • Gladbach - 30000
  • Bayern - 38000
  • Schalke - 43935
  • BVB - 55000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.