Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

I thought Burnley had a great go today. Brave as fook and so called better teams will come to our place and play break the play football....Ben Mee MOM for me.

De bruynes ball for sanes goal made me instantly cum. I wasn't his biggest fan when he first came but I love the fucker so much. Just so so good.

I know he is getting praise but I thought Delph looked great again today. He plays half the game in Centre mid and when at left back he is so assured. I prey he stays fit and could be one of our players of the season.

A tough old game today. Burnley were far the best PL we have played this season in regards to closing our team down at back and not letting us play free flowing footy. They didn't really offer anything attack wise and our boys looked solid.

I don't think score line really reflects the game but I am happy with the 3 points and another clean sheet. Big shout to Augero Who is just the one away and I can't wait to witness it!

I thought our awarded penalty was soft but it's games like this we need to win. 5 points clear and top of the league - Happy days :)

De bruynes ball for sanes goal made me instantly cum. I wasn't his biggest fan when he first came but I love the fucker so much. Just so so good.
99.99999999999999999999999 % of other players play that ball behind the full back into Sanes feet. Only kev plays that inside the full back.

The next two league games are crucial, WBA away & Arsenal at home.

We have a real opportunity when you consider the Rags have Spurs at home and Chelsea away.

In an ideal world we would get 6 points while the rags get just 1 by drawing with Spurs.

It would be awesome to be at least 20 points clear of them come the derby, w coulld just go hell for leather against them knowing even if t went pear shaped we would be way ahead of them.

I thought we would struggle today, after a tough midweek game it was going to be hard to be really up for it. Add the weather to it and a Burnley side that are hard to beat, I would say that was performance of champions.

Nah, pen all day long for the attacker. If the keeper comes, he has to get the ball and not the man. You will see that he takes out Bernardo’s right foot/ankle with his own knees on MOTD.

That said, it wasn’t Stoke on a wet and windy Tuesday night, but it was pretty close...and we handily beat a team that should have enjoyed that more than us!

Only 3 goals has killed our average, but it probably should have been closer to 6-1!

Good. Job. Done.
Phil Neville (c.unt) on 5Live said there was contact, but it was a dive. My feelings on the Neville's are well documented on here so I'll leave it there.

City will always get soft decisions against the lower teams, but out last penalty at Old Trafford was scored by Keith Curle (54 next month)

Sorry Burnley, but that’s the law.

99.99999999999999999999999 % of other players play that ball behind the full back into Sanes feet. Only kev plays that inside the full back.
It's the weight at which he plays the pass, always so perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.