Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

I always thought this tbh, it is all well and good saying we will need him when we have a couple of injuries but the problems it can cause being over manned and they all want the minutes makes you wonder if he would be the right guy at the wrong time sort of a signing.

A quality player no doubt about it but we have several in that position already and he will stunt the growth of Sterling, Silva 2.0 and Sarne, maybe even Jesus if we bang Sanchez up front sometimes.
Sorry, not trying to e rude, but you are both talking bollocks

De Bruyne to Sane is one of the deadliest things on a football pitch I’ve seen. How many times has that combination happened already this season?

Pleased with the win today. Burnley defending pretty well and Pope was impressive in goal. Definite penalty despite the controversy the BBC are desperate to make. Silva will now be pegged as a diver and he'll not get another one.

Passing was a little off and if I was Sane I'd be cheesed off that he kept getting passes hit at him at 100mph making his first touch look bobbins. With the two Silva's on the pitch we seemed to be moving the ball slower than normal but when we dominate possession against a deep defensive team it's those tricksy players that can make a difference. Then it's great to have KDB who can spring a trap quick like for Sane's goal.

Congrats to Sergio for equalling the record in half the games. It's been a great pleasure to watch him for so long in our team. Unbelievable that potentially Jesus might eventually break Sergio's record!

Big shout out also to Delph. He seemed to be playing lopsided - his intelligence to play so well without having too spend months getting up to speed is impressive.

Just watched the Dyche interview, 50 million fullback et al. I know they had a game plan, but I'd be interested in hearing the interviewer ask him if he was disappointed in the fact that his team didn't even muster a single shot on target during the game.

Riding back to Liverpool after the game in probably the worst conditions I've ever ridden in. Torrential rain and gusting wind and surface water. Not much fun. But guess what - I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very proud of that display today against one of the best defending teams in Europe. Well done Sergio, nearly there before you officially become a legend.
(Leroy needs a rest despite his goal)

A tough old game today. Burnley were far the best PL we have played this season in regards to closing our team down at back and not letting us play free flowing footy. They didn't really offer anything attack wise and our boys looked solid.

I don't think score line really reflects the game but I am happy with the 3 points and another clean sheet. Big shout to Augero Who is just the one away and I can't wait to witness it!

I thought our awarded penalty was soft but it's games like this we need to win. 5 points clear and top of the league - Happy days :)
Yep, the scoreline didn’t reflect the game, we could easily have had six or seven.
The penalty was a foul regardless of how soft it might look.

hard team to break down with no loses away came, we broke them down.

5 clear and a clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.