Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Riding back to Liverpool after the game in probably the worst conditions I've ever ridden in. Torrential rain and gusting wind and surface water. Not much fun. But guess what - I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very proud of that display today against one of the best defending teams in Europe. Well done Sergio, nearly there before you officially become a legend.
(Leroy needs a rest despite his goal)
I dont think posting on your phone will riding a bike back to Miseryside in the middle of a storm is wise dude. Alternatively, respect.

The next two league games are crucial, WBA away & Arsenal at home.

We have a real opportunity when you consider the Rags have Spurs at home and Chelsea away.

In an ideal world we would get 6 points while the rags get just 1 by drawing with Spurs.

It would be awesome to be at least 20 points clear of them come the derby, w coulld just go hell for leather against them knowing even if t went pear shaped we would be way ahead of them.

Barring a disaster I think the scum will get two points maximum out of those games, as both are superior footballing sides. On this basis if we take six points it opens up a nice nine point gap, which requires us to lose three and them to win three to get anywhere near us. A nice position to be in before the last rocket has gone off and the last sparkler lit. By the time the kids are opening their pressies they'll likely require snooker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.