Buy British Hughes.. its the only way forward

I have to agree, we need premiership experience and players who have the heart for it Bullard Upson and Owen would be good signing's in my opinion. Work rate work rate work rate we need plenty of that right now!

Definitely Owen

There were a couple of occasions today when Vass had the ball and heading towards goal but looked scared to shoot. We need a proven Premiership striker - if Owen had played for us today instead of Vass and taken the chances he had, we'd have won

We're not going to attract a world class striker, Owen is one of the best options available. I know he loves an injury but get him on a play as you pay basis.

This is what happens when you fill your team with foreigners:

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=03Tck7-1Ooc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=03Tck7-1Ooc</a>

IT DOESN'T WORK. YOU DON'T WIN TROPHIES. Look at the fucking facts.

Arsenal 2003/04 weren't a bad side

Germany
Cameroon England Ivory Coast England
Sweden France Brazil France
Holland France

moomba said:

Germany
Holland France

With a French manager and a backbone of french speaking players. And that was a one-off in any case.

shaundickov said:
moomba said:

Germany
Holland France

With a French manager and a backbone of french speaking players. And that was a one-off in any case.

Seems a whole lot better deal than Mark Hughes and Craig fucking Bellamy.

Owen and lescott would do me for now,

Hart

Zabby or Richards Dunne Lescott Ball or Garrido

Kompany

SWP Ireland Robinho Petrov

Owen

Subs Elano, Fernandes , Johnson, Bojinov, Sturridge,

We Need .. Jermaine Defoe : Proven Goalscorer, Jimmy Bullard : As A Squad Player, Stevie Gerrard : Just Quality, Joleon Lescott : Give Competition At Cb And A Good LB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.