Buzzer,what a gent!

dobingsdobber

My lad's new shop opens today,it's called Epicurean and sells bespoke beers from all round the world and is on Burton Road West Didsbury,all blues welcome.Right, that's the advert out of the way.
Anyhow,Mike is in the shop next door so we collar him on the way out. Came and had a good look around my lad's place,posed for pics. and stayed for a chat.Totally grand fella,no airs and graces,down to earth as you like. I have followed City since 1956 and Mike was my hero as a lad,and inspired me enough to play for Manchester Boys.Can't speak highly enough of him,and what a great way to kick off a new business venture.
P.S. He really doesn't like the rags!!

Posed for a pic with me in Helsinki last summer, arriving at the team hotel prior to the final pre-season game v Arse. A true gent and seemed to always have time for us the fans. Can't speak too highly of him. Was a lovely player too ofc.

He once stuck two fingers up at me when I blocked his car off in Manchester. We were on a one-way street, going in opposite directions. I panicked, thinking I was in the wrong but I wasn't, it was him.

To this day, I feel honoured to have been told to eff-off by one of my boyhood heroes.

Never forgiven him for scoring for Swindon in 1965 at Maine Road. I was in the "crowd" that day with 8014 other hardy souls......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.