Buzzer,what a gent!

Skashion said:
Does he stock anything from Porterhouse?

Love porterhouse ales.. getting into london early tomorrow so will be going over to the porterhouse pub in Covent Garden for a few

dobingsdobber said:
My lad's new shop opens today,it's called Epicurean and sells bespoke beers from all round the world and is on Burton Road West Didsbury,all blues welcome.Right, that's the advert out of the way.
Anyhow,Mike is in the shop next door so we collar him on the way out. Came and had a good look around my lad's place,posed for pics. and stayed for a chat.Totally grand fella,no airs and graces,down to earth as you like. I have followed City since 1956 and Mike was my hero as a lad,and inspired me enough to play for Manchester Boys.Can't speak highly enough of him,and what a great way to kick off a new business venture.
P.S. He really doesn't like the rags!!

Does your lads shop sell Gisborne Gold by any chance, or any other New Zealand beers?

Was fortunate enough to bump into Mike and his mrs on the platform at Euston station on the way back after playing Qpr a couple of seasons ago, I just walked up to him to shake his hand and say 'hello' but he proper engaged in conversation with us over the game fir a good 10 minutes, got to say he was a gent, and genuine, him and his mrs, I was left feeling privaliged to have met a true City great.

he lives round the corner from me, reverses out of his drive at 30mph drives into petrol station at 50mph, but hey hes buzzer he can do what the fuck he likes

IrelandSuperman said:
journolud said:
Does your lads shop sell Gisborne Gold by any chance, or any other New Zealand beers?
This is really turning into a version of the cheese shop skit! :D
Tell you the truth mate there have been so many deliveries this week I've only seen about a tenth of the stock.If he hasn't I'd be surprised.

dobingsdobber said:
IrelandSuperman said:
journolud said:
Tell you the truth mate there have been so many deliveries this week I've only seen about a tenth of the stock.If he hasn't I'd be surprised.
Has his business got a twitter/fb acct? I'm sure a lot on here would spread the word. It's a shame I'm down south nowadays as he could do with my tramp-juice custom.

We met Buzzer after winning an upgrade a season or two back. He was a proper gent and was more than happy to pose a few times as I got a picture took in a drunken stoper....lol

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Never forgiven him for scoring for Swindon in 1965 at Maine Road. I was in the "crowd" that day with 8014 other hardy souls......
Didn't see you that day - were you younger then?

Anyway , over 60,000 others have sworn that they were there as well (just like York away!)

Used to see Mike a lot in the Spread Eagle when he lived across the road. Can only echo that he's a great guy AND a true blue.

Helmet Cole said:
dobingsdobber said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Has his business got a twitter/fb acct? I'm sure a lot on here would spread the word. It's a shame I'm down south nowadays as he could do with my tramp-juice custom.

https://twitter.com/EpicureanThe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.