Caciedo.

forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:
Hughes should of left the lad on to get his hat-trick, am really pleased for him that hes playing well. And after todays performance from Jo, I never want to see him in a city shirt again, hes a disgrace.

i bet you were calling cas a disgrace last season etc

do you morons never learn that players need time?

Jo has got the skills and like our Big Phil will take time to adjust...Watch this space.

The Bull is still maturing as a man and a footballer. It can be no coincidence that he has now been 'here' for almost 12 months. You either grow or fade in that time, the lovely Gelson being the opposite example, bless 'im.

forevercity said:
SWPISHOME said:
Hughes should of left the lad on to get his hat-trick, am really pleased for him that hes playing well. And after todays performance from Jo, I never want to see him in a city shirt again, hes a disgrace.

i bet you were calling cas a disgrace last season etc

do you morons never learn that players need time?

Jo has got the skills and like our Big Phil will take time to adjust...Watch this space.

SWPISHOME said:

People on here were saying the exact same thing about big Phil not too long ago!!!!

Big Phil is a natural goalscorer you only have to look at the goals hes scored for us now..

And dont forget....how many more players anywhere would have tried that audaciuos back heel he scored last week...ok it had a deflection on it....but he went for it.. now thats what I call confidence in your ability.

He made a major contribution even if you don't factor in the two goals. Jo, on the other had, has to be an even bigger mistake than Samaras was.

I was sitting next to a bunch of cocks in 106 today who were singing Caicedo's praises after he scored the 2 goals yet when Jo came on were slating the lad at every tumble he took after a heavy push. These fickle knobs were the same ones who were writing off Caicedo after not evening playing a full 90 minutes for us.

Why can't people see that it takes time for a young player from a totally different league to settle in the hustle and bustle of the premiership. I'm not trying to sit on my high horse and say I told you so just please be a little more understanding and give players the support they need to develop confidence. How do you think Jo feels with all the hisses and boos whenever he makes a mistake?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.