Can/Should bluemoon have an unmoderated section?

mammutly

With the appropriate disclaimers attached, could there be a sub forum with no explicit rules?

People can say what the fuck they like and if they don't like it don't go there? I feel it would be well used, self moderating in a way and consistent with the alternative values of true blueism.

mammutly said:
With the appropriate disclaimers attached, could there be a sub forum with no explicit rules?

People can say what the fuck they like and if they don't like it don't go there? I feel it would be well used, self moderating in a way and consistent with the alternative values of true blueism.

I know your upset about not getting the call, but FFS try and hide it and man up

I think I remember Ric putting the feelers out on this a while back but it didn't have legs and the wheels fell off.

Ducado said:
mammutly said:

I know your upset about not getting the call, but FFS try and hide it and man up

Ha-ha. I would be the worst moderator in history. My first act would be to free all the prisoners. Even I wouldn't give me the job.

But seriously, I do think that given freedom from rules, a sub section of this forum could be truly creative - more so than is possible now because many good threads get pulled for breaking the rules.

Ric put the feelers out, all the soft gits who demanded it soon crawled back under their rocks. Pussies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.