Can/Should bluemoon have an unmoderated section?

mammutly said:
Ducado said:
mammutly said:
Ha-ha. I would be the worst moderator in history. My first act would be to free all the prisoners. Even I wouldn't give me the job.

But seriously, I do think that given freedom from rules, a sub section of this forum could be truly creative - more so than is possible now because many good threads get pulled for breaking the rules.

The answer has already been given, there are other forums where anything goes, whilst Bluemoon is quite liberal in comparison with other forums we have to be mindful of the content for lots of reasons, beleive it or not the forum is moderated with the majority in mind, but you can hardly say this place is boring or lacks lively debate I happen to think that we have the balance just about right, and the forum keeps growing and more people are posting which is a good thing

There are other forums where anything goes but, as you say, this one keeps growing and is now just massive compared to what it was.

The balance is not far wrong, I agree. But more and more we seem so get disputes about the CofC, threads getting pulled and, very sadly, posters getting banned. None of this is the fault of you guys who are just applying the rules ( often flexibly) and trying to keep the forum running well for the majority. Wouldn't it possibly help the overall running of the place to have an unmoderated section?
Got to be honest, I think they let me get away with enough crap as it is, good idea but I'm thinking scenes from escape from New York, with snake gunning people down.

Lads, you're all missing the point here. We can build a shrine for this woman with all the photos we want!

Gail_platt_2008.jpg

Gaylord du Bois said:
FFS this isn't Grange Hill!
Some of us only come on here for a little 'correction' you selfish twat Mutly.

There are other forums where caning is almost obligatory. Like my friend's favourite www. naughtyschoolboy. hotarse.com

Just because I'm advocating an anarchic subsection here doesn't mean I don't believe in the general school. society thing.

mammutly said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

There are other forums where caning is almost obligatory. Like my friend's favourite www. naughtyschoolboy. hotarse.com

Just because I'm advocating an anarchic subsection here doesn't mean I don't believe in the general school. society thing.
Do I remember correctly, are you a doctor? My friend needs diagnosing.

mammutly said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

He should have 2 hours detention for that comment!

Blue Smarties said:
mammutly said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Sssssshhhhhhhh.

I don't know your friend and it wasn't me. I wouldn't even know where to get that much Vaseline.

mammutly said:
Blue Smarties said:
mammutly said:

Sssssshhhhhhhh.

I don't know your friend and it wasn't me. I wouldn't even know where to get that much Vaseline.
Funny you should mention that, when he shits there's occasionally blood.

What sort of stuff are we wanting to post that isn't allowed now and would be legal?

I mean apart from boring shit like don't ask where my post has gone, what other restrictions are there which could liven the gaff up, if they weren't there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.