Can/Should bluemoon have an unmoderated section?

Thinking about it, I don't know why it wasn't created. Those saying no can just avoid the place and let the crave dwellers invent fire all over again.

Arguments and name-calling would lead to requests to meet for punch-ups all the time.

It's a yes from me.

mammutly said:
Ducado said:
mammutly said:
With the appropriate disclaimers attached, could there be a sub forum with no explicit rules?

People can say what the fuck they like and if they don't like it don't go there? I feel it would be well used, self moderating in a way and consistent with the alternative values of true blueism.

I know your upset about not getting the call, but FFS try and hide it and man up

Ha-ha. I would be the worst moderator in history. My first act would be to free all the prisoners. Even I wouldn't give me the job.

But seriously, I do think that given freedom from rules, a sub section of this forum could be truly creative - more so than is possible now because many good threads get pulled for breaking the rules.

The answer has already been given, there are other forums where anything goes, whilst Bluemoon is quite liberal in comparison with other forums we have to be mindful of the content for lots of reasons, beleive it or not the forum is moderated with the majority in mind, but you can hardly say this place is boring or lacks lively debate I happen to think that we have the balance just about right, and the forum keeps growing and more people are posting which is a good thing

dronefromsector7g said:
Arguments and name-calling would lead to requests to meet for punch-ups all the time.

It's a yes from me.

Agreed.

It's a laughable notion that any of us need some gimmer out there to watch over us and protect us from ourselves.

The irony is that if the place had no rules, the arseholes we have now would soon be removed and the forum would actually be a far more human place to dwell.

Think on people.

Or do you all really need De Niro and the rest to wipe your arse and tell you what time your tea is?

Peace and love from 2013AD.

dronefromsector7g said:

It's a yes from me.
And a yes from me, a clique free world to run wild in, my hunting threads will be a thing of ledgend.

You scared of Toby to Mut?

Seems to have more support this time, good tactics making the thread at night - the Granddads are all tucked up in bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.