Can you help 1894 Group ? Fundraising now...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by wearethesouthstand, 18 May 2017.

1. wearethesouthstand

wearethesouthstand

Hi all, 1894 planning next season's displays now, here is the link https://www.gofundme.com/1894group-2017-18

On top of that follow the group here : www.facebook.com/1894groupmcfc and on twitter - @1894group_mcfc

Early June a new membership scheme is being launched so if you haven't got involved so far - there will be a chance for anyone who wants to get involved to do so.

2. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

I am happy to donate a bit in a few weeks time, been off sick 5 weeks, back to work Monday.

Keep up the good work.

Come on you lot, first reply after 44 minutes?

Tightarses.

3. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

That old chestnut, I'll donate soon more chance of seeing Elvis Presley at the Apollo:-)

4. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Thanks Guys -

I'm happy to help again...please ping me your a/c details.

Do you know that you're still rather an unknown group. Have you made any progress with a match day bucket collection ?

You'll raise good money for your funds & arguably more importantly raise your profile.

Let me know if I can help.

5. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Trust me mate, it's true.

I have no idea how people can willingly not work, daytime tv is shocking, depressing stuff, I'm happy to be getting back to graft !

Oh, and fyi.... I have donated before.... so there... ner ner, ner ner ner :p

6. El Gringo

El Gringo

With the exception of the On The Buses re-runs of course ;)

7. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

An unknown group in what circles?
    Problem with bucket collections is the club will probably allow charities to collect each week outside the ground so without wanting to be seen to be taking money from those charities the best bet is inside pubs / away games (coaches?)

8. cyberblue

cyberblue

Good on you lads

9. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Many of the guys behind us in ESL3 who are City vets have little or no knowledge of who / what you guys are /do.

They were asking me what my 1894 badge was.

A well publicised bucket collection will generate cash & raise your profile.

Have you asked the club ?

10. sweenyuk

sweenyuk

Is it not time to get a full website launched? The costs of running a website these days are very small and with Wix which I use for the disabled supporters website www.mcdsa.co.uk very easy to maintain. Happy to help if needed