Car vandalised

looks like the scroats just target an area or car park each game. Got back to the car park last night and mine was one of 5 or 6 with windows smashed.

NCP car park outside Piccadilly station which seems to get used by a lot of blues

If it was that near to pic it won't be match related shirley?

I know there has been a spate of thefts and vandalisation on the ashton old road area leading up to town recently, some cars at work were smashed up and one robbed at a late night event in the works carpark just a week ago and other reports too, none of these on match days

whose to know?

the car park does seem to get used by a fair few fans going to the game. There was no issues parking up at 5pm on a Sunday night (after cars had been there all day) yet three hours later when returning after the game 5 or 6 cars had windows smashed

Last edited:
looks like the scroats just target an area or car park each game. Got back to the car park last night and mine was one of 5 or 6 with windows smashed.

NCP car park outside Piccadilly station which seems to get used by a lot of blues

a lot use it as a short cut to the station like myself.

Safest car park that anyone knows of, don't mind paying a bit to know my car is safe.

I have always parked in a side street off Camabrian st just off Bradford Road for years.
Got back to the car tonight and window smashed,nothing taken.
As others got back it turned out 6 cars on the street had had there windows smashed 3 BMWs and 2 Mercedes and a Jag.
Mindless scrotes have had a good night tonight

I have always parked in a side street off Camabrian st just off Bradford Road for years.
Got back to the car tonight and window smashed,nothing taken.
As others got back it turned out 6 cars on the street had had there windows smashed 3 BMWs and 2 Mercedes and a Jag.
Mindless scrotes have had a good night tonight
I saw that.
We passed a large BMW with both side windows smashed then a little further up a Merc with a window smashed, then wondered if the ****s had just targeted ‘posh’ cars. Looks like it was mindless vandalism.

Told one of the scroats I had my Rottwieller in the car. He said " can it put out fires" ;-)
464BD57200000578-5077099-image-a-17_1510571553666.jpg

Yep I was one of the unlucky ones with a smashed window last night parked near the Bradford pub . They did the same at the Sheffield United game. Need to look for a new place to park that side of the ground.

I car share/rotate who drives with my brother-in-law and his Dad, we were also unfortunately targeted on Upper Helena Street last night (2018 Audi). We feared it'd be the case as we passed the BMW X1/X3/X5 with both windows smashed and several other 'more expensive' cars along the road, despite ourselves and a few others we spoke to saying none of us had anything of value on display.

It seemed like mindless vandalism/jealousy and less like 'lets target City fans' as (and no offence by this) we saw several less expensive vehicles with MCFC accessories that hadn't been vandalised, for instance, a small Toyota Yaris in front of us had a miniature MCFC scarf and stickers in the windows yet had not been targeted.

It's a shame, really - we've parked there for over two years now with little issues aside from the occasionally busy garage on the corner taking up the majority of the street with cars due for repair.

As others have said, maybe it's time to find a new parking spot - the cynic in me wonders if the local car parks have paid someone - I wish I had more faith in my fellow Mancunians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.