Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who thought we played well? Just a fluke result in my opinion.

Hart won't make that same mistake again, Zab is normally reliable and Kompany/Nastasic will be back soon enough.

I thought we were superb offensively especially for about 10-20 minutes before their 2nd when we pinned them back into their own half.

Calm down everyone.

Bodicoteblue said:
Yaya did try to play through and over Cardiff in the first half especially ( one lovely crisp pass through go Dzeko who half - heartedly stuck out a toe and missed it - then followed it up with a glare at yaya)
And then Yaya yelled at him for the glare, probably said something like, "why you looking at me for you donkey, should've been able to kill that ball."

Chrisdunk said:
Am I the only one who thought we played well? Just a fluke result in my opinion.

Hart won't make that same mistake again, Zab is normally reliable and Kompany/Nastasic will be back soon enough.

I thought we were superb offensively especially for about 10-20 minutes before their 2nd when we pinned them back into their own half.

Calm down everyone.

while i remain calm....at no point were we superb. a fluke result does not result from 2 goals on set pieces. that is a pattern.

hart will likely find different mistakes to make. decisions from both player and manager perspectives were poor.

not the end of the world, but certainly nothing to go on about.

Jumanji said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Yaya did try to play through and over Cardiff in the first half especially ( one lovely crisp pass through go Dzeko who half - heartedly stuck out a toe and missed it - then followed it up with a glare at yaya)
And then Yaya yelled at him for the glare, probably said something like, "why you looking at me for you donkey, should've been able to kill that ball."

Calling that pass "crisp" is a bit generous. It was an absolute rocket. If Dzeko had managed to get a toe on it, it probably still ends up a goal kick.

That said, Silva probably handles the pass OK. He's superb at "deadening" a ball.

Chrisdunk said:

Calm down everyone.
I agree mate. I find it funny how some are saying fernandinho is now average.
Played mint against newcastle- fucking mint defo worth 30 million
Has a bad game yesterday - just an average player, take 25 million of the fee and thats about right. Fucking muppets judging a player after 2 fucking games, not two months two fucking games.

Bluemoon is really embarrassing sometimes it was great a few years back but its going to the dogs imo with the wums on here.

Chrisdunk said:

Calm down everyone.
You were obviously watching a different game to me. I thought it was a very flat and lacklustre performance yesterday. The difference between it and the Newcastle game is immense (''massive'', even!). I didn't think we deserved to be ahead when we were as we had created precisely fuck all in the way of decent chances. Cardiff were not much better, if truth be told. Edin scored a screamer, which should have been the signal to push on and kill the game off quickly. Instead, we sat back to defend the lead and the three goals we conceded were bloody appalling. Cardiff didn't even have to try that bloody hard to score them. Very dispiriting performance all around; none of them could say they had a decent game. They'd better improve for my trip over next weekend!

Cardiff City reportedly given permission to speak to Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason according to Dutch journalists, blimey they're really splashing out.

Chrisdunk said:

Calm down everyone.

Hart won't make the same mistake again? Wigan, Ajax, Napoli (they're just high profile ones) and now add Cardiff to the list. He can't do corners. Or long shots to his left.

BillyShears said:
NQCitizen said:
Only seen OS highlights, but isn't Zab losing his man on both corners a bit of an issue?

Got the impression Zaba had something other than football on his mind yesterday...

Everybody that gets married becomes a shell of what they once were incapable of performing even the most basic tasks at a pre marriage level. Professional athletes are no different. Christel out.

Frazier Campbell is 5' 8", Zaba is 5' 9".
Frazier's first he chested the ball... Zaba couldn't get his head onto it? Joe is 6' 5"... just baffles the mind.
Similarly for Frazier's 2nd.

To be frank, I'm not too concerned about our defense. We were #1 two years running, and Pellegrini will figure it out.
What I'm more concerned is that even though it's too early to tell, this season be chalked off as a 'building year' for a new manager. I want us to compete for trophies, not 'learn'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.