Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

581531_508097229268146_336204407_n.jpg

Just as I predicted. Cardiff were up for it right from the start.

Train said:
Some of the players never seemed to get into the game and it looked like the effort just wasn't there.

The way the midfield was passing side and back constantly they definitely looked happy with a draw. That's what's disappointing. Maybe pellers doesn't realise how good spurs, Chelsea, rags and Liverpool are now. Every game should be played to win.

We need a another quality keeper to come in, Joe's form has been poor for the last 12 months (City and England). He needs competition that can threaten his position and he's coasting on the fact that he's 'Number 1'

Pantyman isnt good enough. We need someone like Julio Cesar, top quality but know they cant play every game but can have a run in the team if performances are good.

That'll bring Joe back to his best .... like he used to be when he had to prove to people that he was good.

I can't wait for Richards to get back, Zabaleta playing like he's still on holidays.

Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

What worried me was Pelegrini taking Navas off straight after we scored WHY?! keep him on and while Cardiff are on the back foot go at them and get another goal

kippaxchris said:
dctid said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I think we'll bring in at least one player for certain. And Hart needs competition. Complacency written all over his performance today.

The whole fucking team was shocking today blaming any individual is ridiculas

They performed they wanted a result and they worked so fucking hard

Personally i see nothing here that puts us anywhere near the top 3 struggle for top 4

Newcastle was great but if you actuallt look at the first 15 mns they had chances

We spent 90M changed a manager and what do we get ? - holistic football without defending

Time will tell but trying to play a Barca style football in the EPL dont and wont and never will work and todays game is why

fuck off

Well done Cardiff

Maybe we cant single out players for a result but for the second goal its all Joe Hart

Every player makes mistake - Cardiff won today with a fantastic team performance - we lost it with an utterely appaling team performance - that why we lost it - they should all be embarrassed not about the loss but about the manner of the loss

We did not compete - utter wankers

as I said, without Kompany we are leaderless at the back. any team who conceded 2 goals from corner with the same goalscorer, are totally horseSHIT ! thanks to Lescott & Garcia for proved me right. their partnership are useless.

we desperately need experience CB. I can't understand how Hart as a England's No. 1, can't be commanding goalkeeper. he deserve to be on the bench, give Pantilimon chance.

still, most of you overreacting, extremely - it's Pell's second game in PL, completely new team, new attitude, tactics - give them more then a two games to click everything, give them a credit that they are capable of games like last Monday.
inconsistency will be problem at least month or two !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.