Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Just like the old girlfriend you can't get rid of, the same old problems that NEVER EVER get resolved.
Oh so bloody typical.

We can't beat teams away who play everyone behind the ball and counter,
Check Everton, Southampton, Wigan from last season.

Hart's kicking and distribution is woeful.
Garcia and Lescott does not work.

The passing near the goal area is rubbish.

Any Pele needs to learn that 442 will NOT work away from home.
Chelsea win tomorrow and were playing for runners up.

I really don't understand how some of you don't see the different football we're playing than under Mancini. It stinks of agenda because we're doing a bunch of things differently. Breaking down a packed team is always difficult and we didn't do a great job of it today, but we failed differently :)

I am now going to alienate 99.99% no 100.00% of City fans, but wtf.

Zabaleta is a poor footballer. I have never rated him.. 100% commitment? Tick.

Quality? Fuck off. Ineffective going forward, to the point of useless. Average in defence at best. Constantly out of position, slow, switches off, just poor.

Overall, nothing special at all. I really cannot see why everyone rates him. Today he was terrible.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
kippaxchris said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
People need to chill the fuck out, it was one game. We played bad but it's the second game of the season. We are going to lose games.

No people don't need to chill out our overrated and over paid players need to sort it out

its been one game..... we arent gonna win every game no team does

Understandable but a disgraceful performance like that is not acceptable! If we play good and lose then maybe but playing like that is worthy of embarrassment and disgust from our fans

what happened to the pressing,getting the ball back quick,their 2nd goal was such bad defending,no-one tried to get it off him.easy to scapegoat joe but the lads in front of him did not help him one bit

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
as another poster said the reaction on here is embarrasing

The worrying thing is Cardiff are definitely nothing special .....

we scored our first at a brilliant time , just after the break , and should have built on it ...... but we completely threw it away.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sky Blue said:
Fuck all backbone without Vinny. Hart needs some serious competition and don't get me started on those substitutions.

And Neville can fuck off squawking like a girl too.

those substituations, who else could he have brought on, he brought on a striker who scored and nasri who replaced a injured navas ??
Thank fook I had it muted when they scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.