Careful in Kharkiv

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by tazmancblue, 6 Dec 2017 at 8:15 AM.

1. "Hiya, is that Donetsk?"

2. ballinio

ballinio

They look dead ard

3. mancityvstoke

mancityvstoke

fuck all to do with you
    CHARLESTOWN Stop taking me seriously Back in 212
    nicking scarves off pensioners probs...sad fuckers...........closet reds

4. peoffrey

peoffrey

In response to this and another poster, I wasn’t suggesting for one second that it was anything aside from genuine. I was in the Seville bar that got attacked a few seasons back.

More than anything, it must have been an unfortunate isolated incident as everyone else is enjoying themselves (aside from the half time result.)

I like that part of the world. Belgrade, Serbia was brilliant in June.

5. bluwes

bluwes

Or as his successor Sgt Stan Jablonski used to say “Do it to them before they do it to you”

6. The Northern Baptist

The Northern Baptist

It certainly didn't sound that way

7. cleavers

cleavers

There were idiots in the Shaktar section next to us with rag shirts on.

For those coming back into town tonight, there could be issues, there were about hundred waiting at the police lines, but we sneaked out the back, and got a taxi back to the hotel.

8. Anyone think the searches were just a tad too much? One before the turnstile. 5 inbetween there and the stadium every 5 yards. Then another if you came out of the toilet.

9. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

The whole day was reminiscent of Santander, with a predictably disjointed performance on the pitch, and frighteningly cheap vodka, resulting in crass drunken stupidity from a number of City fans.

One blue lost his wallet, and the bloke behind me had comically lost his false teeth. Some couldn’t even remember leaving the pub, which on reflection was probably just as well, given the bullying actions towards their own supporters.
    I didn't see any trouble from the locals, but I heard the same stories about scarves being pinches etc.
    I was frisked 6 times, which must be a personal best.

Last edited: 7 Dec 2017 at 6:28 AM
  10. goater555

goater555

Some of the strongest vodka about is brewed in the Ukraine. Not sure what the stuff's like in the shops but the home brewed stuff is lethal.They drink it like we would drink tea.