Carlos hands in transfer request

clubfoot said:
ssn city sources have said they are willing to negotiate a new contract with tevez

am I by myself in saying I don't even want him back anymore? He's betrayed us, and even if it's his best friend/agent doing the shit stirring he's still going with it. Fuck him.

Andouble said:
clubfoot said:
ssn city sources have said they are willing to negotiate a new contract with tevez

am I by myself in saying I don't even want him back anymore? He's betrayed us, and even if it's his best friend/agent doing the shit stirring he's still going with it. Fuck him.

Will never adore him like I (and many others) have after this. But if he continues to play at 100% for us and scores, I will cheer, only because of who he is playing for. As far as I'm concerned, even if he does a 180 and stays, he is a greedy mercenary c*nt of the worst kind, well on level with Rooney, and he has let us all down.

Andouble said:
clubfoot said:

Every single one of our players would do what Tevez has done if they felt it would benefit them. People are right when they say our team is a team of mercenaries, they are but the difference is our mercenaries are better than most. I'd rather have ours mercenaries than Bolton's or Wigan's. I cant even get annoyed with Tevez because I knew when he signed why he was here. I'd love him to stay and if he does I'll happily sing his name but if he goes he goes.

its standard practice before you're forced to sell to sign them up on an improved extended contract so you can get more for them when they move on

I guess it also has the effect of setting the expectation that he will leave and of reducing the pain/shock compared to a more sudden and unexpected departure

Still stinks of course.

(Both Rooney and Tevez to Real Madrid in the summer anyone?)

If he had kept with the story (homesick etc) then I would believe he would go.

But now he has released this statement pointing the finger at cook and the board then I'm sure it's all about money.

He stated he has no problems with owner, manager or fans so in his eyes no bridges have been burnt

Nothing from either side for a while will suggest negotiations

clubfoot said:

But now he has released this statement pointing the finger at cook and the board then I'm sure it's all about money.

He stated he has no problems with owner, manager or fans so in his eyes no bridges have been burnt

It was never about his family he couldn't give a shit about them not 2 fucks or he wouldn't go banging other birds and when your employer has the grace to give you four days leave to visit your family you dont take your tart to tenerife for a

FUKIN HOLIDAY WHAT A TWAT

clubfoot said:

Can't help feeling that baconface has been egging Mourinho and Real Madrid on cos he's a bitter and twisted fucker that can smell us coming

He is finished in my eyes. Im sorry but thats it for me. He has publicly undermined the club and has got himself a god complex.

Im not going to act like a plastic and suddenly reverse my decision, he has acted a complete ****.

Its his job to kick a ball around, not dictate how a club should be run.

The only way I accept him back here, is if as I have said before he ditches that prize pillock of an agent and accepts full responsibility of acting unprofessional.

dannybcity said:
Andouble said:

Every single one of our players would do what Tevez has done if they felt it would benefit them. People are right when they say our team is a team of mercenaries, they are but the difference is our mercenaries are better than most. I'd rather have ours mercenaries than Bolton's or Wigan's. I cant even get annoyed with Tevez because I knew when he signed why he was here. I'd love him to stay and if he does I'll happily sing his name but if he goes he goes.

Exactly, if someone offered me 250 grand extra a week i'd be off like a rocket. Football is a business machine now and Tevez could easily play for any top club in Europe so why shouldn't he pick the one who is prepared to pay the most, that's exactly what i would do.

Obviously we are paying the most but if he's having home troubles and whatnot it's only going to be bad for the club. Bellamy, Robinho etc were all shipped out because of their negative influence, Robinho was more bothered about himself than the team and Bellamy was a controversial player. If Tevez goes i will be sad but at the end of the day there will always be a replacement and if we win the league and get a champions league spot we pretty much have the pick of the upcoming talent and the financial muscle too.

I think with Tevez it all boils a lot deeper simply because he came from United and we love them to know he chose us over them. If he had been any other player from somewhere else we'd be much less bothered.

I'd be extremely disappointed in both sides, especially the clubs, if he signs a bigger contract to stay after this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.