Cavani Speculation/News (page 301 onwards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ? oh it may be not true anyway, it is the mail after all! just wait till something is confirmed

bluemcr said:
Matt the Giant said:
If we don't get Cavani, I hope we keep Dzeko and play with Kun, Edin as our two top strikers, bring in David Villa and promote Guidetti.

Villa is still one of the best finisher's in the game.
Villa is past it move on!

I don't agree mate.
I like the idea of bringing in an experienced, cheapish option to complement our other two main strikers.
His work rate is still twice that of Edin.

I wouldn't say he would be a flop but this would be his second season at Champions League level and at the price on his release clause it is a little steep.

Matt the Giant said:
bluemcr said:
Matt the Giant said:
If we don't get Cavani, I hope we keep Dzeko and play with Kun, Edin as our two top strikers, bring in David Villa and promote Guidetti.

Villa is still one of the best finisher's in the game.
Villa is past it move on!

I don't agree mate.
I like the idea of bringing in an experienced, cheapish option to complement our other two main strikers.
His work rate is still twice that of Edin.

We could make many worse signings. Still a class act.

I never say this but stop flapping, it was the mail ffs. Breathe a sigh of relief.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ?

are you 12?

Citizen Jack said:
SosaFC said:
ANY top striker Chelsea have signed recently has flopped there .. badly.

Before you start Drogba was an up and coming star before Mourinho signed him, anyone else, schevchenko, torres, crespo, ba, sturridge, anelka, lukaku etc probably more I can't think of .. none of them really set the premier league alight when or have been playing for Chelsea .. Cavani could head the same way. They may have a striker jinx
Not sure why Lukaku is in that list, he certainly made an impression on everyone and hasn't played for Chelsea really (I think)

I think he has played a few games for them but not made an impression, hence being sent on loan a lot .. but he may come good, but again its an upstart, not a recognised high calibre and high priced striker .. honestly think they've ruined more top strikers in the last few years then anyone else. Cavani if he goes there I fear will go the same way

Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ? oh it may be not true anyway, it is the mail after all! just wait till something is confirmed

Brain Fart?

BringBackSwales said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
if its true that we have give up, what a joke, did it with hazard and van persie and look what happened, but its fine for us to spend silly amounts on the 28 year old fernandinho who as 5 caps for brazil and jesus navas who is a very average player and is also 27, oh well i just hope chelsea dont get him now!! does anyone reckon we will go for anyone else or stick with the donkey edin ?

are you 12?[/quote
are you happy that we have spent 30m on a midfielder that is 28 and only played in Ukraine league ? seems a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.