CBD Oil

Anyone know anything about this.
My mum's having chemo at moment all it will do is slow the growth down.
Her next door neighbour has recommended this cbd oil or what ever it is.
Apparently there's cases in Canada of it curing cancer ?.
Any advice thanks blues

Google Rick Simpsons oil that's all you need to look up really.

Pm me if you need any other advice

Anyone know anything about this.
My mum's having chemo at moment all it will do is slow the growth down.
Her next door neighbour has recommended this cbd oil or what ever it is.
Apparently there's cases in Canada of it curing cancer ?.
Any advice thanks blues
Ive merged into this thread,for your reference.

Does anyone know of any particular brands that can help with Crohns disease? I am having a rough time at the minute and fancy giving something more natural ago. From reading up it seems the CBD has the anti inflammatory properties that I will need, so a good hemo cbd will hopefully be beneficial.

Has anyone else had a good experience of using cbd with Crohns or Colitis?

I use it for aches and pains associated with getting older, (48)!! I also have muscular scoliosis ( curvature of the spine) in my lower back, although it's only mild, I try to keep on top of it.
I've been doing Taekwondo with my son for the past year, so there's always a niggle here and there, especially with all the twisting, spinning, kicking and punching!

As said in previous post. I can actually get the real stuff home made for u. 100% authentic and pure THC levels. My contact in NL makes it as per Rick Simpson recipe. Cost are quite high but works. My managers father in law has been recently cured. Problem is bringing this stuff over. By car it's no sweat. Anything else will get ceased. Roughly 300 euros.

As said in previous post. I can actually get the real stuff home made for u. 100% authentic and pure THC levels. My contact in NL makes it as per Rick Simpson recipe. Cost are quite high but works. My managers father in law has been recently cured. Problem is bringing this stuff over. By car it's no sweat. Anything else will get ceased. Roughly 300 euros.

I can get the real stuff mate. I actually have an edible fudge made from weed which my mate made. It gets you high but that is not what I need as I don't want to be getting high. I tried it and it did not help really. It was worth ago as I am really struggling at present.

From reading up it seems that CBD oil would be far more beneficial for inflammation caused by Crohns disease, than a high THC oil would. I am just after a good quality and potent CBD oil.

Cheers anyway though fella.

Joint pain, shoulders and elbows also sleep much better

What type do you use? I've been trying the blue cbd brothers (sativa) for the last 8 days but not doing anything for pain I don't think although has possibly helped a little with sleep and withdrawal from Tramadol.

I've got a sample of the white oil (indica) to try next as I heard this is a better variety than sativa for pain relief. Although is much more expensive to buy

I have also heard that thc is actually a better pain reliever than cbd alone and in places like the Canaries where cannabis is legal (with some restrictions) their pain relieving cannabis products contain a mixture of the 2 as they work better together. Presumably still fairly low in thc as that is the psychoactive part of cannabis if that is the right word but more than the trace amount in uk cbd oils that is required to keep them legal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.