CBD Oil

Each time I take the stuff I do feel the benefits, more chilled, less pain. As its good stuff I started getting some weed and have a joint each night so I sleep well and preserve the oil.
But fucking hell 2 months of getting baked each night has left me fooked so I'm taking a week or two off it. Probably being a great big pansy but i've not had weed for 20 years so I think its hit me hard, just feel knackered all the time so I've learnt i'll have to just have one or 2 spliffs a week and use the oil when needed.

On a side note, I don't know what strain i'm smoking but when i've had a blunt, wow! Shut my eyes and I'm tripping off it big time. Intense closed eye visuals and when i've had a glass of vimto it was like a slow ball of cold molten lava going down and settling in my belly.

Feel a proper bad boy at 44 pmsl.

DMT next.

I also know a chemistry nut who used to extract this from some kind of bark when we were at college. He offered me some at a party once but it was just some brown sludge and it looked like it had partially dissolved the cling film it was in so I gave it a miss.

Haha, don't blame you.
Sounds like it was to be taken as Ayahuasca - a brew in Amazonian ceremonies, but I think its vine leaves they extract it from.
I'm interested, but cautious. I like the fact that it can be a great experience and it can be over after 5-15 minutes if inhaled - it was called the business man's trip because of this - or upto 3 hrs if ingested.

Bring on the Machine Elves lol.

Just took a quick look and once you get beyond the fake stories by people selling this stuff, it is indeed snake oil.

You only get CBD from proper cannabis, the amount that's in this stuff is so tiny as to be negligible.

Do some research and save your cash.

I understand where your frustration comes from DD and I agree that if people are selling 'snake oil' instead of CBD oil, then they are bang out of order. However, you're post is 100% factually incorrect.

There are 3 main 'naturally' occurring types of marijuana. These are Sativa, Indica & Ruderalis. Indica originates in places such as Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan. Sativa from Mexico, Jamaica & Thailind. Ruderalis from Northern Europe and the Stepps of Russia. All of these stains contain both THC & CBD, but in differing ratio's. If memory serves, Indica plants have a higher CBD to THC content than Sativa, so Indica gives you more of a body and chilled stone, whereas Sativa gives a more cerebral high and can lead to a more paranoid state of mind.

However, Hemp (which is legal to grow I believe) is part of the Ruderalis strain and this has a massive CBD content and a very very very low THC content, so doesn't carry the same psychoactive cannabinoids as Indica or Sativa, hence it being legal.

I'd guess that you are confusing CBD oil, which is best manufactured from a legal plant ie Hemp, with THC oil, which is only manufactured from Sativa, Indica or most likely from a skunk variety nowadays due to the high THC content. BOTH oils have different properties and BOTH can be used for different conditions.

Just another point to mention to really show off that I know my facts is that THC degrades into CBD and another cannabinoid called CBN: over time; through heat; through light; and through exposure to air. The old black and sputnik you used to be able to get way back when has quite a high CBD content due to the process of making into a solid.

Hope that clears things up for people.

Been thinking about getting a vape mod specifically for CBD oil, tried the tincture once but I think for my purpose a faster delivery through the lungs is better. I've found a good strength CBD vape oil(25%) but at £20 for 10ml and £30 for the vape kit... I'm just wondering is it worth the investment, does it really help manage stress and mental well-being or is it all a placebo effect?

Been thinking about getting a vape mod specifically for CBD oil, tried the tincture once but I think for my purpose a faster delivery through the lungs is better. I've found a good strength CBD vape oil(25%) but at £20 for 10ml and £30 for the vape kit... I'm just wondering is it worth the investment, does it really help manage stress and mental well-being or is it all a placebo effect?

I got an e-leaf vape pen a couple of months ago for this purpose but was hoping to acquire some oil with added THC for a high.
Not come across any so far so may try to use the CBD oil soon.

I'll post if i do and let you know if its any good.

I got an e-leaf vape pen a couple of months ago for this purpose but was hoping to acquire some oil with added THC for a high.
Not come across any so far so may try to use the CBD oil soon.

I'll post if i do and let you know if its any good.
From what I've read I think there was one by Herbal Tides that had trace amounts of THC but it looks like they were forced to pull it from the shelves... I doubt you'd find any like that these days though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.