CBD Oil

Having researched real cannabis oil for cancer, as described on the previous page, I suspect you're all buying quack placebo snake oil shite. Give me 5 minutes and I'll tell you. You certainly can't buy any form of active cannabis, and that's what CBD comes from, from health shops.

Just took a quick look and once you get beyond the fake stories by people selling this stuff, it is indeed snake oil.

You only get CBD from proper cannabis, the amount that's in this stuff is so tiny as to be negligible.

Do some research and save your cash.

I've seen some advice on reviews that you can just drop some of the cbd oil into plain vape juice rather than vape it neat.

But I suppose it depends on the strength.

I've ordered the one the OP has

CBD Brothers - Blue Edition Hemp 2000mg > 25% CBD

Don't Vape anything not produced for inhalation!

There will be many scam products out there for sure but the actual medicinal properties of cannabanoids is not, a distinction that should be made. You should always see how the company who's selling to you, process the plant in order to extract CBD.

There will be many scam products out there for sure but the actual medicinal properties of cannabanoids is not, a distinction that should be made. You should always see how the company who's selling to you, process the plant in order to extract CBD.
That's my point. My friend has just paid £2500 for a tiny amount of the real thing, which is totally illegal over here, but not in Canada.

These £20 bottles are snake oil. A fair few people have been prosecuted for the scam. It seems the same as anything these days: word gets out about the real properties of CBD-heavy cannabis so the scammers jump on the bandwagon. It's important to note that as well as buying up relevant domain names and flogging crap through them, they flood the web with cock and bull "stories" of how their product works, along with convenient links to where you can buy them. It's the same as all these bullshit diet pills, acacia berries or whatever. They are all a scam too but you have to,research a bit further than googling "CBD oil scam" because they've optimised their sites to monopolise the hits on those searches.

It irritates me, and I urge you all to not give your cash to these wankers.

That's my point. My friend has just paid £2500 for a tiny amount of the real thing, which is totally illegal over here, but not in Canada.

These £20 bottles are snake oil. A fair few people have been prosecuted for the scam. It seems the same as anything these days: word gets out about the real properties of CBD-heavy cannabis so the scammers jump on the bandwagon. It's important to note that as well as buying up relevant domain names and flogging crap through them, they flood the web with cock and bull "stories" of how their product works, along with convenient links to where you can buy them. It's the same as all these bullshit diet pills, acacia berries or whatever. They are all a scam too but you have to,research a bit further than googling "CBD oil scam" because they've optimised their sites to monopolise the hits on those searches.

It irritates me, and I urge you all to not give your cash to these wankers.

Ah I see, £2500 is excessive, I imagine the price is due to the illegality of the transaction? This is THC you're referring too which is illegal and not CBD? What is their procedure for processing the THC/CBD from the plant? The prices I've been seeing for CBD Oil from people I know within health/nutrition groups ranges from £50-£250 which is legal for now. The sad thing is, there's no need for it to be anywhere close to £50 let alone anything higher for the small amount on offer, its a freaking plant which anyone can grow but they have us by the balls.

Ah I see, £2500 is excessive, I imagine the price is due to the illegality of the transaction? This is THC you're referring too which is illegal and not CBD? What is their procedure for processing the THC/CBD from the plant? The prices I've been seeing for CBD Oil from people I know within health/nutrition groups ranges from £50-£250 which is legal for now. The sad thing is, there's no need for it to be anywhere close to £50 let alone anything higher for the small amount on offer, its a freaking plant which anyone can grow but they have us by the balls.

It's actually not that excessive. I posted earlier, a friend of mine's dad is dying from cancer and I helped her research this. There is some anecdotal evidence of CBD heavy cannabis oil putting liver cancer in remission.

She could have made her own but for the recommended course you need 30ml. To make 30ml you would need 17oz of the right weed, which would be maybe £1500-£2000 to buy in the U.K. But tracking down the right strain which is heavy in CBD and low in THC would be extremely difficult, because the recreational market wants the THC. Making the oil isn't difficult if you have the weed but 17oz is a lot. I could have helped her but you would still be buying the weed without truly knowing it's makeup, unless you went to Amsterdam

There is a liver cancer support group in Canada (where medicinal cannabis use is legal) who will ship you the oil and Instructions for £2500 from there. That's what she's done. So knowing all that, you can understand me feeling annoyed at the cowboys trying to cash in on is by labelling this cooking oil as medicinal.

Thanks for the info Dave, the CBD Brothers stuff I've bought on amazon says it's all grown organically in Amsterdam, and does not mention anything about snake oil in its literature (but I suppose stammers wouldn't admit to this)

I initially bought some from sensiseeds website which was recommended to me from people who have grown Thc heavy plants for a long time, so I was thinking they wouldn't sell snake oil?

It does seem the only way to guarantee purity is to grow the female plant myself but that's just way too much hassle.

Cowboys everywhere sadly :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.