Celtic Away

mayo31

Coach from Middleton/North Manchester to Glasgow for the Celtic match.

Leaving at 9am and returning afterwards.

£28

PM me for details

This may be a daft question, so apologies in advance - but in regards to away tickets, what is the typical availability? Is it strictly for seasoncard holders? We live in Edinburgh and my son is desperate to go to the game - however I've not purchased away tickets in years. Can anyone help?

This may be a daft question, so apologies in advance - but in regards to away tickets, what is the typical availability? Is it strictly for seasoncard holders? We live in Edinburgh and my son is desperate to go to the game - however I've not purchased away tickets in years. Can anyone help?

This game will probably sell out at high points, the demand will be similar to the manchester derby. It city insist on 'ticket collection' in Glasgow, it will go to lower points - but it will sell out. Either way, you will need to be in the cup scheme and have a season ticket.

If anyone can't get a ticket for the City end in Glasgow, I'd be happy to swap a Celtic end ticket for a ticket for the game at the Etihad.

Last edited:
Thanks Danamy.

Points required pretty high. I think more have joined the cup scheme this year as well. I managed to get tickets for PSG & Madrid last year, but not very optimistic this year. At least the ticket collection criteria stop the points pimps - you have to go to the match to get the points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.