Celtic Away

Yes I understand what you're saying. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying someone should sell me or anyone else their ticket and take the risk. Just being a Scottish based supporter this game is perfect for me and many others but it's extremely difficult to get a ticket and then if you do get one then getting in is the next issue.

I'm all for points systems and it works great if you can afford to go, and can make every game but points systems can be unfair and at times it can be like the rich feeding the rich. I may still travel to Glasgow in the hope that I may be lucky but I doubt there will be any chance of getting in and I couldn't sit in the home end.
to be fair there are a lot of blues who have high points but are anything but rich. the points come from sacrifices made years ago to get the Walsall's of this world.the points earned then are now holding us in good stead. you also get high pointers like my wife who did do the hard miles who due to work patterns can't get to euro away's. the knock affect is a plus though as it means middle pointers can take her place and in time catch her up. its the way of the world and she wont mind a bit.

to be fair there are a lot of blues who have high points but are anything but rich. the points come from sacrifices made years ago to get the Walsall's of this world.the points earned then are now holding us in good stead. you also get high pointers like my wife he did do the hard miles who due to work patterns can't get to euro away's. the knock affect is a plus though as it means middle pointers can take her place and in time catch her up. its the way of the world and she wont mind a bit.
Something you want to share Bill....?

to be fair there are a lot of blues who have high points but are anything but rich. the points come from sacrifices made years ago to get the Walsall's of this world.the points earned then are now holding us in good stead. you also get high pointers like my wife who did do the hard miles who due to work patterns can't get to euro away's. the knock affect is a plus though as it means middle pointers can take her place and in time catch her up. its the way of the world and she wont mind a bit.

Oh I completely agree that not all high pointers are rich and I understand that, that's not what I was implying at all. There are plenty fans who have done the miles that are on a budget and for that I take my hat off to them all. If I could make it every week then I would but work and location puts paid to that. I guess with the wrist band initiative and collection scheme at Euro always it makes it harder for points harvesters as well which is only fair.

In anticipation of getting a ticket for the match I bought an advance rail ticket while it was cheap. Unfortunately the points didn't quite go low enough so I have a spare train ticket. Details are as follows:
Preston - Glasgow: 12:54 - 15:17
Glasgow - Preston: 04:28 - 06:54
They are separate e-tickets for each journey which just need printing off. They have a seat reserved in both directions. Obviously whoever takes them will need to get to Preston but return tickets from Manchester to Preston aren't much more than £10 at the moment to meet the times of the Preston-Glasgow tickets.
Just checked the current total price from Manchester to Glasgow for those trains and it is £62-50.

The tickets cost me £21 but will be happy to get just a tenner for the return journey.

Please PM me if interested.

Some tickets available in the Celtic end for those that have lost out in the ballot for the paltry away allocation. It pained me to give the only surviving member of the Old Firm £50, but needs must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.