Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Only those collecting tickets have to show ID. I have bought additional tickets, they all cant have my ID
I'm not sure how it works, paper tickets say you should have ID , if you bought the tickets maybe they need to be with you. They won't check most but if a group with Glaswegian accents turn up with printed City tickets, they might start asking for ID to see who bought them and is responsible for the group.

I wonder what has triggered this off? they wouldnt do it just for the sake of it so I wonder if they have been made aware of something untowards. I am as almost everyone is that there are going to be shit loads of celtic fans in our end, could this have triggered it? Last time celtic rocked up some of their fans were absolute cockends , has this triggered it? this extra ring of security will no doubt cause problems somewhere along the way, i dont have a problem with it, mainly because i will be there early enough, but no doubt it will cause issues.

At the stone roses gig they did this ticket check at the perimeter and that was a cock up but at least then you didn't have to show your ticket at the turnstile, you just walked in through the open doors. And that was just the south stand side.

This will cause thousands of city and Celtic queuing up along the road and down towards Mary ds.

I can see it being absolute bedlam.

There aren't printed tickets for this though
That wasn't an option and all were posted unless it was loaded onto a card
Didn't realise that. Still if people got them posted and sold them on to Celtic fans, they could ask for id and trace who sold them, if they ended up with Celtic fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.