Celtic Horizons selling City tickets again as official City partner.

Buy cheap season tickets - £300. Doesn't matter where they're located, you leave the seats empty anyway at only £15 a game each.
On the first day of sale login to your account and buy the 6 tickets you're entitled to for each ST at, say, £50. Sell them on in a "tour package" (transport, hotel, maybe stadium tour, meal at local restaurant etc etc) without revealing the individual costs.
Easy money.

Buy cheap season tickets - £300. Doesn't matter where they're located, you leave the seats empty anyway at only £15 a game each.
On the first day of sale login to your account and buy the 6 tickets you're entitled to for each ST at, say, £50. Sell them on in a "tour package" (transport, hotel, maybe stadium tour, meal at local restaurant etc etc) without revealing the individual costs.
Easy money.

Not possible for the big games - or any game if first day of sale. You would probably end up lumbered and lose money, I think the ones who do it would have it on sale or return, or an option.

Not possible for the big games - or any game if first day of sale. You would probably end up lumbered and lose money, I think the ones who do it would have it on sale or return, or an option.
I'm sure after a few years of doing it you could pretty much know how many tickets to buy, maybe even take bookings before first day of sale. When a mate came over from the US a couple of years back and asked me to sort him a couple of tickets I couldn't believe how easy it was and that you could buy six together on each ST (TBF I think it was Stoke), as long as you didn't mind sitting in the upper West or East corners.
I'd give it a go myself if I didn't have any morals.

Whilst there is no doubt these companies are charlatans, I can see no evidence that this lot are in anyway sanctioned by City. They seem to be offering tickets for Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Dippers, Rags, Bar-codes, Stoke and City, so they've obviously got some contacts or they're getting their tickets through other means. If they've got a few season tickets at City, they could have bought tickets for the rest of the season, according to an email I got today. Small investment if they're getting anything like the prices they're quoting!

Whilst there is no doubt these companies are charlatans, I can see no evidence that this lot are in anyway sanctioned by City. They seem to be offering tickets for Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Dippers, Rags, Bar-codes, Stoke and City, so they've obviously got some contacts or they're getting their tickets through other means. If they've got a few season tickets at City, they could have bought tickets for the rest of the season, according to an email I got today. Small investment if they're getting anything like the prices they're quoting!

Well from their end they're certainly advertising that they are an official supplier sanctioned by City

IMG

Well from their end they're certainly advertising that they are an official supplier sanctioned by City

IMG

That certainly looks like they're sanctioned. Although, it does say official supplier of supporter travel! I would have thought that whoever owns the F/B page City are 'going after' should be sending a copy of that advert along with some of the eye watering prices they are quoting. I see them as nothing more than ticket touts and, in the days when most pop acts are trying to find ways of stopping 3rd party sales, it does seem odd that City are a part of this.

The accessible area is mixed as it stands, but there are seats in front of that in the east bit and corner which we could have or the bit in front of the SS wing bit we get. They only have to give one 'block' however they have given nothing.

I blame the FSF for not even knowing there was no pitch side seats at OT, they only claimed Sunderland last season did not have them.
yeah, it's all the FSF's fault...... (shakes head)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.