Celtic Thread 2017/18.

You must be to have missed my subtlety. It was in reference to you being called ‘Irish’ earlier on because you support Celtic. ;0)
And you’re always pished aren’t you?

Those posts have been removed. I got what you were saying.

And no. In not always pished. :)

Malt whisky is to be savoured.

Im half canned more than drunk. It's Saturday. I felt like going mad . :)

We should have been three up at half time. Behave yourself.

They were better in the second half but we should have been out of sight.

We were shite today. We will buy the players we need to move a step ahead in January. If we don't then our board need torched.

Tavernier, Rangers' RB looked good mate. What do you think?

Well, apart from a couple of guys referring to our performance as no better than an english under 7 team, I look forward to your under 9’s winning the World Cup in Russia.

We played well. We dominated a team who cost over £200m. We deserved it. They were outplayed. We should be going there three up.

It seems it doesn’t matter who we play well against, it’s always they are shite. That’s bollocks.

Credit where it’s due surely ffs?

We don’t have a pot to piss in. Remember what that felt like? We punch above our weight and I thought we were great tonight, not City great, but who the fuck is? No one on these islands.

I will hold my hands up when we shite it. But I won’t accept the pish we are as bad as some of the comments are trying to suggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.