Celtic v City post match

Was an absolute disaster from city
Give over, a point away in the CL is a good point.

Everyone knew what would Celtic would do tonight, and we stupidly gave them 3 goes at it, yet we were probably the better side despite being under par.

Its a long way from 'disaster', that was the sort of shite that was served up when we played Ajax away a few years ago.

Give the opposition some credit defensively we were poor, against Swansea too but we play on the principle we'll score more I'm enjoying it. Mistakes are made buy we'll have to live with it. Sterling his brilliant

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

First mistake from Pep tonight. That back 4 was a disaster, Otamendi apart who I thought was good.

Im not looking forward to playing Liverpool if thats how we handle a hard press from Celtic.
I said at the start of the season that the Dippers were my biggest fear in the League and I got laughed at, they looked fucked after 70 mins though and that's when to punish them.

I thought Otamendi did well. Kolarov was last years Kolarov.

Some of Otamendi's judgement of the flight of the ball & his decision making when he realised he had fucked up, was as bad as anything i have ever seen.

When you consider he was turned inside out by Bournemouth's striker last week, if he can't judge the flight of a ball in the air as soon as we are under a bit of pressure, what is his strong point ?

Some really need to calmdown on here.
It wasnt a disaster as mentioned, rather take a point away from home
Still think some on here assume we just have to turn up and win
There were people on here earlier this week saying we would win 4 nil etc
Just saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.