Champions League, Feb 15 ->

nashark said:
Robinho and Ibra found wanting in a big game once again. It's easy scoring hat-tricks against Catania but when you come up against the big boys, you find out you can't compete. The Italian league is a fucking joke. Well done Spurs.
Ahahahahahahahaha

Maybe because they were scoring hat-tricks with a complete team?

Without the midfield genius of Pirlo and Thiago Silva running the midfield it's kinda hard to get decent balls forward for Ibra Robinho and Pato to work with...

Gattuso headbutts Joe Jordan

I kid you not.

Having already slapped him earlier in the game at the end gattuso shook Redknapps hand then headbutted Jordan!

jeez! sore loser!

Gatusso V Joe Jordan - SCRAP

They're at each others throats!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmDzyHq9454[/youtube]

Re: Gattuso headbutts Joe Jordan

what a hero, it was about time someone stuck a nut on that twat

Re: Gattuso headbutts Joe Jordan

Gattuso is a sore loser, but Jordan is a mouthy **** especially from the dugout surrounded by the protection of his team/staff!

cleavers said:
CTID Chris said:
There's no chance of us getting as many goals as them this season, then?
Wasn't discussing that, I was discussing the pace difference between the 2 sides TONIGHT.
But there have been Saturdays Where we won 2-0 to their 4-2 loss at Bolton.

Judging different games on any one day is difficult at best and foolhardy at worst.

With the Mafia, Banking, Match-Fixing, Berlusconi and Mussolini, and now Gattuso, the Italians seem desperate to be known as the world's shadiest people.

I forgot diving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.