Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

He's not exactly the fav to win it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-14-07-53-56-728_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-14-07-53-56-728_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 175
I’m going to wait and see what spike/City do. Definitely going but with family commitments I want to do a day trip (or one night).

Worth noting that if we get there dozens more independent direct flights will be added. They will cost a bomb but worth considering.

Reactions: Ian
I’m going to wait and see what spike/City do. Definitely going but with family commitments I want to do a day trip (or one night).

Worth noting that if we get there dozens more independent direct flights will be added. They will cost a bomb but worth considering.
Can’t see a day trip happening with two 4.5 hour flights and at least an hour from the stadium to the airport.

Not sure if anyone has seen, or is planning to stay in Istanbul for a few days after. But Galatasaray play Fenerbache a day after the final. Istanbul be fucking carnage and one of them will win the league looking at the table now

Attachments

• 620E6EBE-20D9-4034-B778-C2B096CDAA38.png
    620E6EBE-20D9-4034-B778-C2B096CDAA38.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 65
I'm hoping there is an option to fly Friday morning then fly straight back after the match

Not sure if anyone has seen, or is planning to stay in Istanbul for a few days after. But Galatasaray play Fenerbache a day after the final. Istanbul be fucking carnage and one of them will win the league looking at the table now
Kick off time is not finalised yet. Unlikely but could be same day, and it could easily be the title decider. Never mind the elections, this could easily make Istanbul a war zone :)

Kasimpasa play Besiktas that weekend too (at the Erdogan stadium) which is walkable from Galata tower/Taksim Square.

Anyone interested in getting to a local game needs to get a Passolig card (ID), but I think Galatasaray v Fenerbaçhe is going to be difficult to get a ticket for regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.