Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Guess i'm an idiot then, because Chelsea have been shite this season and tonight was for the taking.
Shit with lmapard. Not shit with tuchel. He has got them to top 4 and won the champions league. He set his team up to perfection. He plays for a 1-0 score line.

I was very amused when the team was announced, but I don't think that's the reason we lost. Everybody is banging about lack of DM and that might have prevented us conceding, who knows? But it was upfront we were completely toothless, Chilwell decided to prove he is good defender and he has done so - Riyad could not do anything. Raheem was utter crap and James even didn't have to be soo god, but he was actually. KdB, I hope he is ok and I didn't like how he left, but he was bad, very very bad. Bernardo nothing, but he hasn't been contributing attacking-wise for a couple of seasons now. Gundo too far back. Phil was trying but nothing came out of it. We played with six offensive MF and they were all basically made crap by Chelsea.
Just accept Pep's football paradigm of football in this competition, with a quality teams defending and hitting you on the break, more often than not ends up in tears. Unless there is one in two generations midget, who can single-handedly win the game for him - Phil might become this one for us. We lost to Leeds United 2:1 who played the whole half with 10 men and we barely created a chance. And what was difference tonight? The same shit.
It 's been one constant since Pep became our manager.
In this type of games its important to have an exceptional FW.. And play quickly, pass quickly, put the ball on the other side of the field quickly.. And play with creativity players.. Cancelo has that per example... And Foden has been outstanding tearing up defences on the left, and Pep move him out of that position too.. Also is important not try to give an open avenue in midfield and let them score. Because once they score we know its more difficult to break them. Because our own difficulties in that kind of game and their excellence playing that way

Shit with lmapard. Not shit with tuchel. He has got them to top 4 and won the champions league. He set his team up to perfection. He plays for a 1-0 score line.
Tell that to Leicester

Agree completely. If wed have started the 11 everyone expected and chelsea won then i would have no questions or doubts about what could,have done differently.
but now all you can thunk is what if.....
I've seen enough of this forum to know that if we'd started the 11 expected and lost, the reaction on here would have been exactly the same. People would have been saying "Rodri and Fernandinho started against Cheslea last time and we lost, so why play them tonight?" Guaranteed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.