Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It’s such a shame the price is putting people off. I took a punt in booking early thank god but it would have been amazing to see see City fans taken over Istanbul . Cannot see us selling out now which is such a shame and an indicator of how hard these economic times are.
If you can manage to get there go for it , I’m sure it will be worth it. The potential for a treble maybe and lift that 1 trophy that has eluded us would be amazing .

Yes I was there.
Still probably worth using the right passport in the unlikely event they do spot checks. I’m confident that codes are transferable so there’s no reason not to.
100%.. I had a link in the app to transfer my ticket so the qualifying criteria and name is irrelevant once you’ve got the eTicket

I guess the only worry there is that some people who can’t go may buy the seat and sell it on at above face value.. We’ll see I guess

Can't understand so many people getting wound up about price, particularly since the club announced their packages, when the reality is you can still, as of 11am this morning, get direct flights from the UK, and decent accommodation for 3 to even 4 nights for around £500. Don't let the cost of the official trip the club have announced deter you. Just think (very slightly) outside the box. It doesn't have to be a trip from your doorstep to the turnstile.

Can't understand so many people getting wound up about price, particularly since the club announced their packages, when the reality is you can still, as of 11am this morning, get direct flights from the UK, and decent accommodation for 3 to even 4 nights for around £500. Don't let the cost of the official trip the club have announced deter you. Just think (very slightly) outside the box. It doesn't have to be a trip from your doorstep to the turnstile.
We're on Round Europe tour part of the fun.

Probably get a load of abuse for asking but is this the case with 18-25? Or is that gunna be a set amount of tickets and first coke first served? Thanks
There’s a set number of tickets available to 18-25 (which I think is 5% of the allocation given to points). Like they’re going with the overall criteria, the club are waiting to see how many in this category register their interest before they decide criteria. I believe that there are around 4,000 seasoncard holders in this age group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.