Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

He reckoned it would make it past the cup scheme or I inferred that. Nothing precise.
I certainly wouldn’t take any prediction I make as gospel, I just have access to a bit more information than others. And of course I don’t have the pedigree of some of our seasoned seat counters!

The difficulty with this game is not knowing how many tickets have been sold, if people have used their codes and of course people who may have passed theirs on. We’re asking the club if they are aware on how sales are going.

I originally thought that this would sell out to those towards the bottom of seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme. Given the number of codes requested and the criteria, but also the additional OSC tickets and that some who got their tickets from a supporter club may have also requested a code, I would probably revise that to say around or just below 10,000 points and not on the scheme.

It’s fair to say that the number of requests from those not on the scheme, was a fair amount below those on the scheme. That may reflect the point that you mentioned before about the FA Cup Final, that not a lot of people on higher points aren’t on the cup schemes.

Looked at taxis from the airport door to door. Taxi waiting for you. 45 minute ride. Works out at £30 ach way. £60 in total. For the sake of not having to use the coaches, messing about getting the coaches, getting dropped off by the coaches somewhere in Istanbul, and then getting a taxi to take you to your hotel or apartment, it's well worth the £30 each way. If you factor in how much you've already spent and will spend over there, an extra £60 really isn't a lot of money.

Looked at taxis from the airport door to door. Taxi waiting for you. 45 minute ride. Works out at £30 ach way. £60 in total. For the sake of not having to use the coaches, messing about getting the coaches, getting dropped off by the coaches somewhere in Istanbul, and then getting a taxi to take you to your hotel or apartment, it's well worth the £30 each way. If you factor in how much you've already spent and will spend over there, an extra £60 really isn't a lot of money.
Who are you booking this with?

Also, try going on the Man City Face Value Ticket Page and refer to the integrity of the points system and you wouldn’t be taken very seriously mate. How many who went to Brighton accessed their tickets through their correct points. Maybe a third at most because loads didn’t want to go.

Like I said I’m not having a go at you or any OSC for the work they do ? I just don’t see how it equates to tickets .

I’d personally like to see that all tickets allocated are used by the person it’s allocated to and I’m sure there are systems that can be put in place to ensure this happens .

I’m happy the 18/25 get a allocation so we have a young vocal presence at the away games but think this should be done by ballot giving different young fans the opportunity to go away ,

Pull throughs should only be given to those that would have the points to get them a ticket down the line .

I understand that the club will give tickets to corporate and company’s spending a lot of money on hospitality.

I honestly think 20% is a big allocation to give to OSC which is a small % of our fan base .

Just my opinion

I certainly wouldn’t take any prediction I make as gospel, I just have access to a bit more information than others. And of course I don’t have the pedigree of some of our seasoned seat counters!

The difficulty with this game is not knowing how many tickets have been sold, if people have used their codes and of course people who may have passed theirs on. We’re asking the club if they are aware on how sales are going.

I originally thought that this would sell out to those towards the bottom of seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme. Given the number of codes requested and the criteria, but also the additional OSC tickets and that some who got their tickets from a supporter club may have also requested a code, I would probably revise that to say around or just below 10,000 points and not on the scheme.

It’s fair to say that the number of requests from those not on the scheme, was a fair amount below those on the scheme. That may reflect the point that you mentioned before about the FA Cup Final, that not a lot of people on higher points aren’t on the cup schemes.
Appreciate all your info mate. Only person affiliated with the club who’s actually keeping people informed.

Have city mentioned why they want to keep things secretive. Surely a good way to please people would be to keep us in the loop eg. How many tickets available per category. Remaining tickets etc.

Leaving everyone in the dark just seems to cause more panic and likely more divide between fans… As we’ve seen with the OSC’s and people using other fans codes.

People getting upset about OSC allocation. Most of my branch are season ticket holders on high points any way. I just applied through the branch because it seems less stressful.

I have just spoken to my son who lives in London, he has just told me he has got a ticket for Istanbul as he's in the OSC. All good but he has only ever attended twice? My other son doesn't qualify yet and he's on the cup scheme with nearly 19.000 points. His best friend on the scheme and now thinks he has no chance of a ticket, he's also on the cup scheme with a few thousand points. How on earth is this fair?
Your sons friends on the cup scheme and thinks he has no chance of a ticket, bet he has if he wasn't on the cup scheme maybe worried but he is.

People getting upset about OSC allocation. Most of my branch are season ticket holders on high points any way. I just applied through the branch because it seems less stressful.
Wish I'd applied through branch as well mate proper stressed Friday, 5 of us going 4 qualified at 3pm Friday, 3 codes arrived at one minute past and my code turned up at twenty past . One to get Monday at 10am next time branch can do all this what do we pay our tenner for :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.