Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I went to Porto and there was fuck all transport had to walk back miles back to hotel. Who trusts them to have it this time. I was on my own and felt a bit uneasy and that was in the relatively safe haven of Porto, Dont fancy doing the same in Istanbul!!
We walked out of the stadium in Porto and right into the tram / metro station... Maybe you missed it

The station was closed on the way into the stadium so we had a 10-15 minute walk geting there but after the game it was open...

I’m not having a go or criticising you personally here , but if you have done a lot to grow the fan base over the years or done some great charity work (I applaud you for this )
Then why dose that equate to a load of your members getting tickets to any game .
Why can’t they reward you with a bit of hospitality once or twice a year,
I just honestly don’t understand why OSC get to by pass the system .

I was of the thinking that OSC only got tickets if there members actually qualified then they would distribute them tickets to who ever they wanted , which isn’t so bad as at least you would be reducing the demand from those entitled to tickets,
But (I think it was you who said ) for this game you asked your members on the cup scheme to apply themselves meaning that all the tickets you got are taken out of the hands of those on the cup scheme.
That probably doesn’t make sense to you but I know what I mean :-)

I get that OSC members want to sit together, and all that , but this can be done for those that qualify of their own points etc and when it comes to hard to fill games then I don’t have a problem with OSC getting some additional tickets.

I’m not anti OSC , my lads trying to join our local branch so he can meet blues in our area and maybe watch the away games in the local pub with them (do they do this ? ) and wants me to join with him for the 1st year,
But I think It really is a outdated system and one that has saw a lot of abuse over the years, My brother (rip) who run a pub used to get a shed load of tickets from a branch manager he was pally with, just so he could fill there bus.

I get why your defending the OSC but if you wasn’t a member of a OSC you would be feeling the same .
We have a loyalty points system in place that is getting bypassed by some and the 20% is a huge number
Why would my view be different when I only go to games on my points. It’s other members who’ve done most of the charity work. Out allocation for Istanbul is less than 10% of our membership so it isn’t loads of tickets.

Also if we want to be nit picking (and my previous posts haven’t defended the 20%).
- I know loads of Blues with massive points who have 2 season cards. That’s the integrity of the points system.
- what about pull throughs.
- what about 18-25
- what about sponsors tickets
- what about corporate tickets
- the disability and ambulant carer system is abused
- why did points holders react so vocally against the 5% ID Checks.

I don’t think the OSC or the points allocations are perfect far from it but tickets have to be spread wider than the closed shop.

Btw I noticed they the Cup final went to Cityzens after all season card holders had 2 bites at the Cherry.

Alex, who is doing a brilliant job keeping Bluemooners informed, reckons the vast majority of season card holders who are going will get a ticket for Istanbul. Sponsors and corporates have already got their tickets.

I’m for protecting the points allocation btw

Last edited:
Is the 8000 tickets creamed off by City true?

Where can 8000 tickets be allocated to, even taking players, families, staff, sponsors, corporate, etc (OSC?) into consideration. That list doesn't equate to 8000 tickets.

I’m not having a go or criticising you personally here , but if you have done a lot to grow the fan base over the years or done some great charity work (I applaud you for this )
Then why dose that equate to a load of your members getting tickets to any game .
Why can’t they reward you with a bit of hospitality once or twice a year,
I just honestly don’t understand why OSC get to by pass the system .

I was of the thinking that OSC only got tickets if there members actually qualified then they would distribute them tickets to who ever they wanted , which isn’t so bad as at least you would be reducing the demand from those entitled to tickets,
But (I think it was you who said ) for this game you asked your members on the cup scheme to apply themselves meaning that all the tickets you got are taken out of the hands of those on the cup scheme.
That probably doesn’t make sense to you but I know what I mean :-)

I get that OSC members want to sit together, and all that , but this can be done for those that qualify of their own points etc and when it comes to hard to fill games then I don’t have a problem with OSC getting some additional tickets.

I’m not anti OSC , my lads trying to join our local branch so he can meet blues in our area and maybe watch the away games in the local pub with them (do they do this ? ) and wants me to join with him for the 1st year,
But I think It really is a outdated system and one that has saw a lot of abuse over the years, My brother (rip) who run a pub used to get a shed load of tickets from a branch manager he was pally with, just so he could fill there bus.

I get why your defending the OSC but if you wasn’t a member of a OSC you would be feeling the same .
We have a loyalty points system in place that is getting bypassed by some and the 20% is a huge number
Also, try going on the Man City Face Value Ticket Page and refer to the integrity of the points system and you wouldn’t be taken very seriously mate. How many who went to Brighton accessed their tickets through their correct points. Maybe a third at most because loads didn’t want to go.

As less than half are going to points for most aways, it is more likely a ticket being sold on has not been obtained via points.

I went to Porto and there was fuck all transport had to walk back miles back to hotel. Who trusts them to have it this time. I was on my own and felt a bit uneasy and that was in the relatively safe haven of Porto, Dont fancy doing the same in Istanbul!!
Did you not see the metro station outside the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.