Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’ve got my PCR test booked in Thursday 17.10. Fly Saturday, home Sunday 12:40. Think I’m covered. However, what’s this second test I need to do when I get back and where do I book that? I understand this can be posted to you to do at home. How am I supposed to show ‘a booking’ to get back into the UK when it’s a kit sent to my house to do myself? What happens if I don’t do it? I’ve used Dam health for the PCR. Who have people used for the second test back in the UK?

I’ve got my PCR test booked in Thursday 17.10. Fly Saturday, home Sunday 12:40. Think I’m covered. However, what’s this second test I need to do when I get back and where do I book that? I understand this can be posted to you to do at home. How am I supposed to show ‘a booking’ to get back into the UK when it’s a kit sent to my house to do myself? What happens if I don’t do it? I’ve used Dam health for the PCR. Who have people used for the second test back in the UK?

Use that link to find a provider. When you book it will give you a reference. I think this is what you need for your passenger locator form

You're assuming all tickets have been released on the planner. They almost certainly haven't - as an example the stand to the left of our goal has no tickets showing, no chance they have all sold so if they are part of our allocation they are still to be added.
If I remember correctly this was the case for the Bernabeu last year. Plus presumably they have very specific rules about seat distribution due to covid so would make sense to sell block by block.

If Club could issue the completed table below, it would save a lot of guesswork and anxiety! (i know they never will and I know they will hold back corporates etc but I do wish we had it!)

Points TotalOn Champs League SchemeNot on champ League Scheme
Over 18000
15,001-18,000
10,001-15,000
8001-10,000
5000-8000
Under 5000

If Club could issue the completed table below, it would save a lot of guesswork and anxiety! (i know they never will and I know they will hold back corporates etc but I do wish we had it!)

Points TotalOn Champs League SchemeNot on champ League Scheme
Over 18000
15,001-18,000
10,001-15,000
8001-10,000
5000-8000
Under 5000
You obviously do administration for a living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.