Champions League Final | Where are you watching?

I will be watching it on that tv outside the stadium in Porto if I don’t get a ticket, failing that I will be in a bar over there with fellow ticketless Blues, won’t be the first time on a euro away and probably not the last either ..

If we manage to win this thing Manchester is going to see some party on that Saturday night by the look of it. It's going to be on everywhere and the whole city will be full of Blues.

Hiya , I’m looking for a pub in London for me and my Lad , pref south of river to watch game , I usually go in a local near me in West London but it will be hammered with Chelsea people, they will get very tetchy when we batter them !!
Any suggestions ?

Hiya , I’m looking for a pub in London for me and my Lad , pref south of river to watch game , I usually go in a local near me in West London but it will be hammered with Chelsea people, they will get very tetchy when we batter them !!
Any suggestions ?
Wear a full city kit, go in your local and fuck the chavs mate, we're the fuckin champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.