Champions League Games 14/15 March

I know what Nasri did was wrong, but what Vardy has done was shamful.
I doubt you would know about it, but once upon a time, if a player headbutted another, then the receiver knew about it, none of this wiping your sweat on the forehead of your opponent that we get today, I'm only surprised Nasri didn't fall the same way Vardy did.

Quite a long time ago Dennis Tueart was given a torrid time by a lower league player in a cup tie, and when he eventually snapped, he headbutted the twat, and was rightly sent off, but the other player was also sent off, whilst on the stretcher that was required to carry him off, and he spent a couple of days in hospital for his efforts.

Nasri is, and always has been, a shithouse, much like Vardy, if both had played in those days they'd have been very very quiet, in fact neither would probably have made it in football at all.

Yes let them draw Barcelona, I am happy with making do with one of the others, preferably Dortmund. Hope they become a part of a record at Nou Camp with a thrashing never seen before and Mills can describe it on BBC.

Yes please....or let it be us and wipe that smarmy fucking smile of vardys face with a nice 10-0 win

Anyone else have a chuckle at Gerrard calling bullshit on Ferdinand's attempt at feigning impartiality/pro-city on tomorrows match?

Switched it off when he said Kasper, who is of course a rag & who has a rag goalkeeper for a dad, was the true hero, due to a near post save & some twat passing the ball to him whilst he lay on the floor, after giving away a penalty.

I doubt you would know about it, but once upon a time, if a player headbutted another, then the receiver knew about it, none of this wiping your sweat on the forehead of your opponent that we get today, I'm only surprised Nasri didn't fall the same way Vardy did.

Quite a long time ago Dennis Tueart was given a torrid time by a lower league player in a cup tie, and when he eventually snapped, he headbutted the twat, and was rightly sent off, but the other player was also sent off, whilst on the stretcher that was required to carry him off, and he spent a couple of days in hospital for his efforts.

Nasri is, and always has been, a shithouse, much like Vardy, if both had played in those days they'd have been very very quiet, in fact neither would probably have made it in football at all.

100% correct!

There does seem to be a particular bias from the BBC tonight, to be fair. Whilst Mills is advocating a trip to the Camp Neu, Pleat is saying the best draw they could get would be..........Monaco!!

I heard that after naming 6 or 7 of the possible opponents , they could even play 'Manchester City '. Cue pleat to come in and state Monaco are a good side ....city are going to have to play well.

At least Tueart got his 3 goals & the tie wasover before he got involved in such behaviour.

Nasri's action, just when Seville wre actually managing to play some decent football for a change, was even worse than his his ducking the wall v Utd imo.

I would not want to see his face again if I was a Seville supporter.

Thought Leicester were magnificent and thoroughly deserved to go through tonight.

Just goes to show how badly they've mugged Rainieri off and how much of a set of utter ****s they are as well though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.