Champions League Games 14/15 March

Indeed, but what a fucking arse of a display from Nasri.

We will have to pay to fuck him off now. What a ****.

I've always stuck up for him but watching him tonight, the lumbering, self centred bag of shite, I doubt it's coincidence Yaya's attitude & fitness has drastically improved since his mate fucked off.
Don't let him anywhere near the place.

My thought also. There's not one single excuse for his action which occurs at a very "sensitive" moment of the match. Sevilla are playing nowhere near to their standards (the "whys" are an interesting discussion but off topic), still Leicester's energy levels are dropping every minute, conceding more and more space, unable to keep the ball etc. It was still open, even with 10 men, even underperforming, the Spanish team was able to produce a play getting a player on a 1 vs 1 situation against GK (penalty or not debatable). It would be a dramatic ending, but Nasri let his manager and his teammates down. I don't think they will forgive him for that, I certainly wouldn't. You simply cannot trust him. So it's a serious possibility that City will have to wait for another offer, and Nasri searching for a new destination...

At least Tueart got his 3 goals & the tie wasover before he got involved in such behaviour.

Nasri's action, just when Seville wre actually managing to play some decent football for a change, was even worse than his his ducking the wall v Utd imo.

I would not want to see his face again if I was a Seville supporter.
I don't want to ever see it at City either.

As I said he's a shithouse, just like Vardy.

Thought Leicester were magnificent and thoroughly deserved to go through tonight.

Just goes to show how badly they've mugged Rainieri off and how much of a set of utter ****s they are as well though.

And also what a brilliant decision from the owners in getting rid of Ranieri

im not having the fucking love in with leicester, shithouse club, shithouse players, non football, financially shady as fuck from the days in the championship, "possibly" PEDs, really hope the get banjoed in the next round and get relegated in the league. the "fairytale" stinks to high heaven.
Spot on.

I have no idea how that shows anything if the sort.
It does if your naive and accept everything at face value.
And think that the most unfit team in the premiership can suddenly become the fittest by eating beetroot shoots and taking ice baths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.