Champions League Games | Gameweek 1 | 19/20 Sept '23

Noticed that Darren Felcher didn't comment on the silence being interrupted today, he couldn't wait to stick the boot in at the Etihad.
I don’t give a shit about anyone else. If he did say something about that fucking **** of ours who ruined the silence last night from our home section who shouted some shit about climate change, good on him.

I do not want any of that shit in our fanbase, ruining a silence like that. I hope anyone who was near him gave him the biggest back-hander across the face anyone’s ever had. Never mind being called out by Fletch on BT.

i can’t stand those awful random stripes.

tuchel will ruin bayern, serves them right.

i want to see maguire on the pitch with upamecano for a double upamaguire experience.

I don’t give a shit about anyone else. If he did say something about that fucking **** of ours who ruined the silence last night from our home section who shouted some shit about climate change, good on him.

I do not want any of that shit in our fanbase, ruining a silence like that. I hope anyone who was near him gave him the biggest back-hander across the face anyone’s ever had. Never mind being called out by Fletch on BT.

From where I was sat and by the reaction of the crowd it was a Serbian who broke the silence mate.

Edited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.